You're Invited To A Graveyard Party Tonight

**Amanda**

"Hey Chris" I say answering my phone.

"Hey, do you want to go out with me to dinner?"

"Of course."

"Okay i'll pick you up in a bit"

"Okay see you then."

I hang up and set my phone down then start walking to my room to get ready.

-At the restaurant-

"Here's your check" our waitress says.

Chris pays the girl and we get up to leave.

"Would you want to go to a Halloween party with me?"

"Of course! When will you pick me up?"

"Around 6"

"Okay, sounds great" I say and smile.

Me and Chris walk out of the restaurant and to his car. He opens the door for me and I get into the car and he closes the door for me. He walks to his side and gets in and closes the door and starts the car. He drives me home then we walk inside.

"I'll be right back" I saw walking towards Rose's room.

"Okay" Chris says as he sits on the couch.

I walk into Rose's room and I see her laying on her bed texting someone on her phone. When she notices me she sits up.

"What's up?"

"Do you want to go to a Halloween costume party with me?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, please" I beg "you could possibly meet someone there."

She sighs and takes a minute to respond. "Okay sure, why not."

"Yay! Thank you." I hug her and return to the living room and sit next to Chris.

"Kuza asked me if I wanted to come to his house, would you come with me?"

"Yeah." We get up and he drives us to Kuza's house, when we get there Chris and Kuza watch a hockey game together and I hang out with Kuza's friend Francesca, she is really nice and by the end of the night we become good friends.

"How are you and Chris doing?" She asks.

"Great, he's such an amazing guy."

"That's good, it's good to see him with someone again after the incident with his last girlfriend."

"What incident?"

"He didn't tell you?" She asks surprised.

"No."

"Well, Morgan was a real bitch and she basically had control of him and he let it happen. When she was around him he could only talk to certain people. She wouldn't let him out of her sight when she was there and he just let it happen."

"Wow." I didn't realize Morgan was that bad.

"Yeah, I'm just glad he isn't with her anymore, you're way better for him anyway" She smiles at me. 

just then, Chris peaks in Francesca's room "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah give me a minute"

"I'll be waiting in the car"

I look at Francesca and she hugs me "Goodnight, it was a pleasure to meet you"

I hug her back "Goodnight" I get up and walk to the car and get in and Chris drives me home.