The Only Hope For Me Is You

**Amanda**

It's the beginning of October now and of course, Chris is very excited about it. It's not even a full week into this month and he's already begging me to go with him to get a costume.

"Baaaabyyy" Chris begs "go with me to get a costume."

I sigh, he isn't going to stop begging me anytime soon "okay."

He smiles big and hugs me tightly "when do you want to go?"

"Can we go tomorrow?" I ask.

"Of course" he says and kisses me.

Chris pulls his phone out of his pocket and looks at something then at me "Balz asked if we wanted to come to Kuza's party that he's having tonight"

"Yeah, sounds fun" I say and smile.

"Okay" he says and he texts him back then puts his phone back in his pocket.

-Around 8-

I finish putting on my shoes and Chris and I head out of the door. I'm wearing black jeans and a Slipknot shirt. For my makeup I just did winged eyeliner and put foundation on.

Chris is wearing a Bleeding Through shirt and black jeans. His makeup is like it always is, his eyebrows are drawn on and he has eyeshadow on.

We drive over to Kuza's house because that's where the party is at. When we get there we see a few different bands. I recognize New Years day, the other guys of Motionless In White, and In This Moment.

Maria is in In This Moment, that must mean that she's here, great.

"You guys made it!" Balz says and walks towards us.

Balz and Chris keep talking and I zone out and listen to the music that's playing, Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold is playing.

"Hey Amanda" I hear someone say.

I look over at the person and see Francesca. (Incase you didn't know she's in Kuza) Her and I haven't talked in a while.

"Hey Fran" I say happily and smile.

"I haven't seen you in such a long time!" she says and hugs me.

"I know!" I say and hug her back.

"Are you and Chris still together?" she asks.

"Yeah" I smile.

"Thats good" someone calls her name, she looks at them then back at me "come with me" she says and drags me over to the person that called her name.

"Oh hey, you're Chris's girl aren't you?" the guy asks.

"Yeah, I am" I say.

"I'm Michael, everyone calls me Kuza though" he says and smiles.

"I'm Amanda" I say and smile at him.

Through the night I've gotten to know Kuza and I started talking to Ashley from New Years Day.

"Have you seen Chris?" I ask Ashely and Fran realizing I haven't seen him almost all night.

"No" they say in unison.

"I'll be right back" I say and get up.

I start looking around for Chris. After a few minutes I start thinking the worse, like he found Maria and he's cheating on me again or that he's just with some other girl. I finally find him outside talking to Kuza and Ricky. Relived I walk up to him and hug him from behind. He jumps a little and he looks at me then smiles.