Is This A Dream?

We get home and I start to get ready to go out with her friends. As I get ready I play the song City Lights by Motionless In White. I don't know if we are going to be inside or outside so I put on a light jacket in case we are going to be outside.

"How long does it take you to get ready?" Rose says. She's so impatient. "Give me a few minutes" I say as I'm applying my makeup. When I'm finished I walk out and get in the car and we drive over.

We walk up to the door and knock. Her friend Charlie opens the door. He's tall and has blue eyes and short brown hair. "Hey You guys!" He says hugging us. We walk inside and Julia, Sarah, and James and sitting on the couch. Julia has blonde hair and greenish brown eyes, she's pretty short. James has medium length hair and his hair is black and he has blue eyes. Sarah has light blue hair and brown eyes. I didn't know James or Julia that well but me and Sarah have been friends for a long time.

We all start to talk and about an hour later there was a knock on the door. Who could that be? It must be another on of there friends. "That must be Chris!" Sarah jumped up and opened the door. And in the doorway stood Chris Motionless, the vocalist for the band Motionless In White, which happened to be my favorite band.

He sat down on the couch. Then I remembered, Sarah always said she had a brother that was in a band. He must be her brother, I don't know how I didn't figure this out sooner, her last name's Cerulli, I'm so stupid. "Sarah, can I talk to you for a minute?" I didn't even give her time to answer, I took her hand and took her outside.

"What's wrong?" She asks. "What's wrong!?" I repeat. "You know Motionless In White is my favorite band and you never even bothered to tell me your brother was Chris?" I say a little angry. "I...I'm sorry..it never came across my mind to tell you" she looked at me with her sad brown eyes, I could never stay mad at her. "It's fine" I lie. I really wish she would have told me sooner.

We walk back into the house and I sit next to Sarah. "Chris" Sarah says, he looks at her. "This is my friend Amanda" he smiles and waves at me and I do the same back to him. Sarah's phone rings and she walks into the other room to answer it. She comes back a few minutes later and picks up her jacket she brought. "Sorry guys I have to go, my boyfriend wants me to go see a movie with him" she hugs me and then everyone else and leaves. Hearing the word "boyfriend" put me in a bad mood.

"What's wrong?" Chris says and sits next to me. "Uh, nothing, I'm fine" I lie and smile. I can tell he knows I'm lying to him but he doesn't say anything probably because we are around other people. "So you know my sister?" he asks changing the subject. "Yeah, we've been friends since high school"

Me and Chris talk for a few hours then my sister decides she wants to leave. I didn't really want to leave becuase Chris and me were getting along so well. "Bye, it was nice meeting you Amanda" Chris says and smiles. "Same to you."

"You like him don't you?" Rose says and laughs a little. "No of course not." I say a little mad at her."you do I can tell, I think he likes you too" how can she think I like someone? I always get hurt when I like a guy. it's no use in liking them. It was quiet for a few minutes so I turned music on to make it less awkward.

When we got home I went to my room and turned my music on shuffle and the song Would You Still Be There by Of Mice & Men played. I noticed I wasn't thinking about the break up tonight, I was thinking about Chris. "No no no no" I thought. I can't like him. I just can't. I focused on the music and eventually fell asleep.