The Love We Have

As I apply my makeup I think about me and Chris' date, if its going to go well or not, where he's going to take me. I'm wearing a short black dress and black leggings. After I'm ready I look at the time and it reads 6:28. Chris said he would be here around 6:30 so he should be here soon. I sit on my couch and wait for a few minutes.

I hear a knock on the door and when I answer it I see Chris in a black suit and he has red roses in his hands. He hands them to me and I smile big because roses are my favorite flower. He takes my hand and walks me to his car and opens the passenger side door for me. He closes the door and walks to the drivers side and gets in.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see when we get there" Chris answers.

Slipknot quietly plays on the radio and I look out of the window and start to zone out.

"We're here" Chris says after a few minutes.

I look at where we are and it's the same little cafe he took me to on our first date.

"This is our first stop, we're going to a restaurant after this" he says.

We get out of the car and Chris holds the door open for me as we walk into the place. We get in line to order, the line is pretty short so we don't have to wait long. I order a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie. Chris orders a caramel latte. After a few minutes we get what we ordered then we sit down at a table.

"So, are you feeling better?" Chris asks referring to when I was in the hospital.

"I'm feeling better" I answer and smile.

"That's good, I'm happy you don't have whatever that was anymore" he smiles back.

"Yeah, I hate hospitals. I'm glad I'm not in there anymore" I say then take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Why's that?"

"They just make me think of death for some reason, plus I hate needles."

"That makes sense."

Being around Chris makes me happy, us getting along and not having to worry about a psychotic overprotective girlfriend that he has. I love him, I always have and it makes so happy that he loves me back. I look out of the window and look at the trees budding. It's spring and luckily I don't have allergies. I look back at Chris and he's smiling at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, you're just so beautiful" he says and smiles more.

"Thank you" I say and I feel myself blush.

After we finish what we had, we get up and walk out of the cafe. Chris holds my hand as we walk to his car.

We drive for about 10 minutes down the road. When we get to where he planned on taking me, I can tell by the outside of this place that it's a fancy expensive place. We walk into the place and get seated. The waiter comes and we tell him what we want to drink and what we want to eat.

-

When we get back to my house, Chris walks me up to the door.

"Good night Amanda" Chris says and kisses my cheek.

"Night Chris" I say then open my door and walk into my house.

I walk into my bedroom and change into what I'm going to wear to sleep and lay down on my bed. I scroll through tumblr for a while before becoming too tired to keep my eyes open. I plug my phone into the charger and lay it on my night stand then fall asleep.

The next morning I get up and check my phone.

Chris: Good morning beautiful :)

Sarah: call me

I text Chris back then I dial Sarah's number and she picks up after a few seconds.

"Hey guess what" she says.

"What?"

"Me and Devin are going out now" she says happily.

"Thats great!"

"So how are you and Chris doing? I heard you two went on a date."

"Great and yes we went on a date and it was nice" I say and smile thinking about Chris.

"I ship you two so much!"

I sigh "Sarah. No."

"Yes you two are so cute together"

I roll my eyes even though she can't see me "okay, whatever you say"

"We should hang out later"

"Okay where do want to go?"

"Theres a All Time Low concert I'm going to today and they sent me an extra ticket and I don't have anyone to go with"

"Okay, what time is it?"

"It starts at 2"

"I have to get ready then"

"I'll come over to your house when I'm ready then, bye"

"Bye" I say and hang up.

I set my phone down and go into my bathroom and take a shower. After I get done showering I walk into my room and get my clothes out that I'm going to wear. I pick out a ATL shirt I have and black jeans.

I start to put on my makeup when I hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hey" Sarah says and walks into my house.

"Hi" I say and look at her.

She's wearing a ATL shirt too and white pants and black Converse.

"I'm not done getting ready yet, I'll be back when I'm finished getting ready"

I walk back into my room and finish the rest of my makeup. I put on my combat boots on then walk back out into the living room where Sarah is sitting.

"Are you ready now" she says.

"Yeah lets go"

We walk out of my house and to Sarah's car. She knows where the concert is so she drives.

When we get to the concert we get sort of close to the stage. When All Time Low walks out on the stage the whole crowd screams with joy including Sarah. I'm not a big fan myself but Sarah is a huge fan of them. Sarah sings along to their songs with a big smile on her face and so do the other people.

-

After the concert is over, me and Sarah leave the place and head back to her car and she drives me home.

"Bye" I say as I open the car door.

"Bye Amanda" she says as I close the car door and walk into my house.

I've been having a hard time thinking of what I would do in this chapter and thats why it took me so long to update and I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update the next chapter sooner.