Your Betrayal

**Amanda**

Chris has been in a pissy mood since the Ricky incident earlier this week, a few days ago I didn't even want to be around him, but hes been in a some what better mood. I get up out of bed slowly and quietly so I don't wake up Chris then walk towards the kitchen and get the things out to make pancakes. As I'm setting the plate of pancakes I made on the table Chris walks out of the bedroom. He just looks at me and picks a plate of pancakes up and goes back to the bedroom without saying a word to me. I sigh and grab the plate I made for myself and sit on the couch. 

After I'm done I get up and start cleaning the kitchen some, while I'm doing that Chris comes out of our room and looks at me. 

"I'm going out for a while" he says and walks out of the house. 

"Bye" I say quietly as I watch him walk away.

After I'm done cleaning up I go back to the bedroom and flop down on the bed, I'm surprisingly really tired so I fall asleep quickly. I must have slept through the day because when I wake up the orangish red light from the sunset is shining through the window. 

I get up and walk around the house looking for Chris thinking he would be home by now but I can't find him anywhere. I pick up my phone and decide to text him. 

Me: Where are you?

I wait patiently for an hour waiting for a reply. I give up and go back to bed and turn on the tv and flip through the channels. 

Sometime around 11 I hear the front door open and close and I quickly get up and peek out from my door way, thankfully it's Chris and I run to him and hug him. I feel him tense up, I look up at him and see pink lipstick stains on his cheeks and neck and I feel my heart shatter.

"W-why are there lipstick stains on you?" I say trying to keep myself from crying. He doesn't answer me and quickly walks away. Did he really cheat on me

I start to breathe heavy and feel light headed. I find my way to the couch and sit down. I can't go anywhere, its too late at night and I bet none of my friends would want me to disturb them at this time. 

After a few minutes, I get up and go into the bedroom. Chris is sitting on the bed with his head buried in his hands. I grab a pillow off the bed and start to walk out of the room when Chris grabs my arm. 

"Amanda, please forgive me. I'm sorry" I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. I get a sudden rush of anger. 

"Fuck you Chris, why would I forgive you?" I say coldly and walk off and put the couch then lay down and slowly fall asleep. 

-

When I wake up in the morning it's silent. I get up, slowly walking towards the bedroom. When I enter the bedroom Chris isn't there but there's a piece of paper laying on the bed. I pick up the paper and see tear stains on it. 

Amanda,

by time you read this I will be gone. I've gotten all of my things out of the house, I'm going to be staying with the guys. I know what I did is wrong, I should have never cheated on you. I fucked up, I understand that and I am truly sorry. I hope someday you will forgive me and we could work things out, but for now this is goodbye.

I crumble the paper up and throw it in a corner. I loved him so much, how could he fucking do that and think I would forgive him? I fall onto the bed and cry. The thought of him makes my heart ache. To distract myself I get on Tumblr for a few hours and it actually works. Feeling a little better, I decide I shouldn't let him get to me, I get a shower and put new clothes on then do my makeup.