The Truth

It's been two weeks I've avoided Chris and Sarah. My sister is on vacation, she went to Florida to visit some of our family down there. Sarah keeps bugging me, all I can think about is the kiss I barely eat and never sleep I like him but he just can't know.

It's 2 in the afternoon and I decide to call Sarah I need some companionship. I'm lonely

Sarah: Hey sup

Me: Do you want to do something

Sarah: Sure can Caleb and Chris come?

Me:No just me and you

Sarah: See you soon

When Sarah shows up we head over to the mall and go to food court to talk. I am in the mood that if she brings up Chris I will cry.

"What's up?" I ask her. I regret asking her. "Well Chris has been depressed that you won't talk to him or even text him, I gave him your number and I know he texted you, why won't you text him back?"

Sarah keeps blabbering on and on, she won't shut up about Chris and I finally say "fine! I like Chris" I pause for a moment before saying "more than a friend" I can't believe I said that. Sarah gets up and walks off. What if she tells Chris. "Great" I think. I run up to Sarah.

"Sarah!" I say. "I'm telling him" she says. "Sarah no, please don't tell him" I beg. He can't know. "She runs out of the mall before I can catch her and she gets into her car and drives off.

Sorry this update was so short I will try to start making them longer. What do you guys thinks about the story so far?