It's All Up Hill From Here

I looked at him surprised. "Chris, I'm not exactly ready for another relationship right now." He lets go of my arm. "oh, okay" I feel bad saying that but it's true, I am not ready for another relationship yet.

"I'm sorry" I hug him and he hugs me back.

"you should be going" I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"yeah, see you tomorrow." I walk out and get into my car and drive home.

"hey Amanda." I hear Rose say as I walk in the door. Ricky has his arm around her.

"hey" I say walking to my room.

"Are you going to go to sleep?" Ricky asks. "

Yeah" I answer.

"ok, night" Ricky says.

"night" I say walking into my room. I change into my pajamas and lay down and sleep. When I wake up in the morning I lay in my bed for a few minutes then I phone ring.

Sarah: can you come over?

Me: yeah give me a half an hour, what's up?

Sarah: just come over.

I begin to get ready, I put on my Doctor Who shirt and my black jeans. I brush my almost completely faded out purple hair.

"good morning Amanda." Rose says as I walk out of my room towards the door.

"morning" I say putting my shoes on. "I'm going to Sarah's house." As I walk out to my car I see a note on my wind shied.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me." I cringe reading it. I crumble up the note and get in my car and throw the crumbled up piece of paper beside me.

"Amanda wait!" I look over to where I herd the voice and it's.....him.

"how long have you been standing over there" I'm pissed off just seeing his face. I hate him with a passion.

"Please give me another chance." He tries to open my door but I hold it closed.

"Tucker, get the hell away from me." Rose must have herd us, she comes outside and yells at Tucker

"get the fuck out of here or I'm calling the cops!" Tucker leaves right away, he doesn't want to go to jail...again.

"Are you ok? He didn't do anything to you did he?" Rose says walking over to me.

"No I'm fine." I smile "thanks for getting rid of him."

Rose smiles back "no problem." She walks back into the house. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I look at my phone and it's Sarah.

Sarah: hurry up.

I start the car and drive to her house. I put my head phones in and put my phone on shuffle, the song that plays is Would You Still Be There by Of Mice & Men. When I get to Sarah's house I knock on the door. I hear yelling and a few seconds go by then Chris answers the door.

"Hey Amanda." He smiles but I can tell he's annoyed by the yelling.

"What's going on?" I question. "Caleb's back, they have been fighting since he walked through the door." We look at the two.

"Sarah" I raise my voice so she hears me. She stops fighting with Caleb and looks at me.

"Amanda" she says happily and walks over to me. "Come with me for a minute." She drags me outside. "I want you to take Chris to the park." She whispers to me.