Closure

**Chris**

-5 months later-

Me and Amanda's relationship has been going great. I'm so happy with her now and when me and her fight we always work it out and we're fine. We moved in together again and I will never make the mistake of cheating on her again, I don't want to ever loose her again.

I look at Amanda, its still morning and she's still sleeping, she looks so cute. I hold her close to me and I smile. She's so small compared to me and it's adorable.

I hear a knock on the door and I get out of bed slowly so I don't wake Amanda up. I walk through the house to get to the door and open it. When I open it I see Maria standing on the porch.

"Why are you here" I say clearly annoyed.

"You're back with her again?" she says sounding pissed off.

"Yes and I'm very happy with her, is that all you wanted?"

"No, I'm not going to leave"

"Fine" I say and close the door in her face. It's too early for this.

I hear her start to yell and pound on the door. I sigh and open the door again.

"What do you want?" I snap at her.

"I want you back, I miss you" she whines.

"Well too fucking bad"

She looks sad and starts crying "f- fine! I'll leave are you happy?"

"Very" I say as she starts to walk away. She stops and glares at me before continuing to walk off.

I close the door and turn around, Amanda is standing in the living room.

"Who was that?" she asks tiredly.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her head "don't worry about it."

"Okay" she says and lays her head on my chest.

"Do you want me to make breakfast for you" I ask.

"If you want to."

"Okay, I will"

She sits on the couch and I walk into the kitchen and get pancake mix out and the things I'll need to make them. I also get bacon out to make after I make the pancakes.

After I'm finished making breakfast I make some coffee for myself and tea for Amanda since she doesn't like coffee. I lay all of the food out on the table and hand Amanda the tea I made her.

"Wow, you didn't have to make all of this, thank you" she says and hugs me.

"Anything for you" I say and smile.

We sit down and eat the food, I eat a lot more than she did. When we finish eating I start to clean up.

"Go sit down, you made breakfast, the least I can do is clean up" she says.

"Okay" I say and sit down on the couch.

After she finishes cleaning the table she comes and sits next to me.

"Hey baby" I say and wrap my arms around her and kiss her. She kisses me back and smiles.

"Hey" she says then reaches for the remote and turns on Netflix "what do you want to watch?"

"umm, Breaking Bad?"

"Okay" she says then plays Breaking Bad.

We watch that for a long time and end up watching 2 seasons. Around 4 my stomach starts to growl. She pauses it and looks at my stomach then at me.