Fallen

-A week later-

"Amanda wake up!" I hear a voice say as I open my eyes. My face is wet, I must have been crying. 

"Are you okay?" I look up at the person, it's Rose. 

"Yeah" I pause for a second "I must have been having a nightmare." 

"You've been having those a lot recently, was it about him again?" she asks.

"Yep" I wipe the tears from my face. 

"I heard you screaming and when I came in your room you we're crying a lot too. What was it about?" 

I look away from her "nothing."

She sighs "if you say so..well goodnight" she says as she gets up.

"Night" 

I lay back down and stare at my ceiling. For the rest of the night I keep waking up every half hour or so. At around 3 in the morning I give up at trying to get back to sleep so I turn my tv on, I flip through the channels. I end up watching the news and eventually fall asleep from watching that. 

-

"I'm so glad you made it home safely!" Sarah says excitedly as she hugs Ryan. 

"I missed you so much Amanda!" Devin says as he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Me too!" Balz says walking over and hugging me too. 

I smile at them "I missed you guys too" I say laughing a little and glance over at Chris and my smile fades away to see he's glaring at me. He turns away from me and talks to his girlfriend. I look back over at Devin and Balz and talk with them for awhile about the tour. I start to think about Tucker, should I tell them? I don't think I should tell them now, they just got back from tour. I think to myself. 

"How about you go get your sister and we can all hang out!" Balz suggests. 

"Okay! I'll ask her if she wants to come over." I say then pull my phone out of my back pocket and call her number. 

"Hey, do you want to come over and hang out with the guys?" I ask. 

"Sure, I need their address though." 

I giver her their address. 

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit, bye" she says and hangs up. 

"She's coming over" I say and look up at the guys. 

"Awesome" Devin says and smiles. 

I look around then back at the Balz. "Where's Brandon?" 

"Oh" Balz says then pauses "he sorta, left" 

"Why?" I say confused. 

Balz just shrugs. 

"Okay" I say in a bit of an awkward tone. 

**Chris**

"Isn't that your ex over there?" Maria asks me. 

"Yeah, I don't care about her anymore baby, don't worry about her" I say and smile. 

"Okay" she smiles back at me. 

Maria and me are cuddling on the couch, I hold her close to me as she falls asleep in my arms. 

"You look worried, whats wrong?" I over hear Devin say to Amanda. 

"W-well..they let Tucker out of jail and he's out looking for me"