Only Time Will Tell

"Rose get in the car" I demanded. "What happened? what's going on?!" Rose asks while she gets in the car. "It's Chris, he's in the hospital" I say starting the car and beginning to drive to the hospital. "What?!" I can tell Rose is terrified without looking at her.

"I haven't been told why yet" I continue driving for what seems like forever, almost the whole way there we were quiet. Probley because we were so surprised. The news was so sudden. When we finally get there we see Sarah already there, of course. She's still crying. I look at Chris and he is still unconscious. "What happened?" I ask and look at Sarah. "He got in a...car crash" she starts crying more.

"How is he?" I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn around and I see Caleb and a guy, long black hair, a lip piercing, greyish blue eyes, and dressed in all black."I don't know" Sarah says. "oh." He says disappointed. "I'm glad you could make it Ricky" Sarah smiles a little saying that but the smile fades back into a frown. Sarah stopped crying after a little while."Oh Ricky, this is Amanda" Sarah points at me "and this is her sister Rose" and she points at Rose. "Nice to meet you two" he says in a friendly way.

All of us just sit around and watch Chris hoping he would be conscious again soon. Suddenly the doctor walks in, "is Chris okay?" Sarah asks before he can say anything. "I'm sorry to say, Chris is in a coma." We all look shocked. "I...I can't believe it" Sarah says beginning to cry again. "How long is he going to be in it?" Ricky asks. "We don't know for sure" the doctor says. Caleb is trying to comfort Sarah.

Ricky sits next to me and looks at me "so" he pauses thinking of what to say "you and Chris were close friends?" I look at him "I guess you could say that". He looks at Chris, for awhile it's quiet the only thing you hear is Sarah sobbing and all the machines Chris is hooked up to. We are at the hospital for hours, Ricky and me talk more, he plays in the band Motionless In White with Chris and they are really good friends, he explains how most of the band won't be able to make it here but another one of their members will. His name is Josh, he'll be here tomorrow.

We stayed at the hospital till the nurse kindly asked us to leave. "Hey....can I hang out with you two for a little while?" He asks, sort of nervous for some reason. "Sure" Rose says and smiles. When we get home and Ricky and Rose talk mostly. I go to my room eventually. I start to think, "is it my fault this happened to Chris?" Chris is the only thing on my mind right now, I start to feel guilty, my mind has convinced me that it's all my fault. "It's all your fault, look what you've done." I start crying quietly because I don't want Rose or Ricky, if he's still here, to hear me.

Suddenly, I hear my door start to open. I try to act like I'm sleeping but it doesn't work I hear the person laugh a little, I can tell its Ricky, and say "I know you're awake, well, I'm leaving for tonight goodnight Amanda." "Night" I try my hardest not to sound like I'm crying but he comes over to the side of my bed and sits down. "What's wrong?" He turns on a lamp on my night stand. Now he can defiantly tell I'm crying, "just been thinking". I hide my face in my pillow. "You've been thinking about Chris haven't you" he runs his fingers through my hair. "Yeah.." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me up so I'm sitting up. "You shouldn't be worried he's going to be fine, he'll be out of the hospital before you know it" he wipes the tears from my face and smiles. I smile back at him and hug him. "I'm sorry but I should really be going I don't want to wait till it's too late to try to get a hotel" he gets up "okay, and thanks for saying that stuff, it really helped me" I smile at him. "No problem, I'm here whenever you need me Amanda" he leans down and hugs me one last time and walks out of my room and leaves.

The next morning I wake up and walk out of my room and see Rose making breakfast. "Whatcha making?" I walk in the kitchen. "Pancakes and bacon" she goes over to the cabinet and gets three plates out."Ricky's coming over for breakfast" she says putting the plates and food on the table. "Ok, cool" I grab a plate and get some food and sit down to eat. There is a knock on the door and Rose gets up to get it and Ricky comes and sits down and eats with us.

After we are done eating I go take a shower and get dressed. I wear a My Chemical Romance shirt and black pants, of course. I walk out to the living room where Ricky and Rose are talking. "Rose, I'm going to the mall" I say walking past her. "Okay me and Ricky will be here". Ricky waves goodbye to me and I walk out the door.

I haven't updated in a while I had my phone taken away sorry :/ I'll try to update more often. Question: Who do you think should get together and why?