Watching Angels Cry

"What? Why?"

I wake up to Rose talking to someone, she sounds upset. I get up and peak my head out of the door way, I see that she is talking to Ricky.

"I just" he sighs and shake his head, "I'm sorry Rose."

"Please Ricky, you can't just do this to me."

I gasp lightly, did he break up with her? I decide to go back into my room and stop eavesdropping on them. A few minutes later I hear the front door open and close then I hear rose walk down the hallway and slam her door shut. I get up and head to her door. I lightly knock on her door.

"G... Go away!"

"Rose, please talk to me"

"Not right now go away"

I sigh and go back to my room. I lay on my bed and just stare at my ceiling. All I hear is Rose sobbing, I feel bad and want to try to comfort her but she wants to be alone so I will give her what she wants.

Thirty minutes or so later I get hungry and I go to the kitchen and get a snack then head to Rose's door.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"No" she mumbles something but I don't hear her.

"What'd you say?"

She doesn't answer me and there is a silence for a minute and I walk back to my room. I suddenly feel angry, Ricky did this to her, I have never seen Rose sad. She's always been a happy person, she's been through break ups before and she still seemed happy. It's all Ricky's fault. I pick up my phone and text Chris.

Me: Where does Ricky live?

He texts me the address and I get dressed out of my pajamas and into some decent cloths to wear. I pick up my car keys and walks out to my car and drive to his house. When I knock on the door it takes him a few minutes to get to the door and when he answers he is only wearing his pants and he looks confused. I see a girl behind him wrapping herself with a blanket. I look at him with pure hatred.

"How fucking dare you!"

"A...Amanda?"

"No, don't fucking say anything, my sister sitting at home, the saddest I've ever seen her and you're already fucking another girl?"

"I...uh"

"You're so discussing how could you? You're so heartless!"

He just looks at his feet not saying anything.

"She loved you, and you do this to her."

"I think it's best if you go" he says sternly and closes the door in my face.

I storm back to my car and open the car door and slam it after I'm in the car. I drive back to the house, when I get there I walk to my room and fall on my bed and bury my face in the pillow then scream. I can't believe him, I would never think he would be like that.

Chris: What did you need Ricky's address for?

Me: Reasons.

Chris: I'm gonna come over tomorrow, okay?

Me: Cant wait, also can Sarah come over too?

Chris: I'll ask her if she wants to, hold on.

Chris: She said she'll come.

Me: Okay thanks.

I set my phone down and turn music on. I need to get Rose's mind off Ricky somehow. She has to get over him because from the looks of it, he's already moved on. Today has been very chaotic. I end up dosing off and sleeping for an hour and a half. When I get up I hear noise in the kitchen, I walk out of my room and head towards the kitchen. Rose is there and she looks horrible, bloodshot eyes, her hair is messed up, and she looks really depressed.

"Hey"

She gives back a weak "hi" and gets takes a bit of the sandwich she made.

"How are you feeling?" I ask not knowing what else to say.

She buries her face in her hands. "What is wrong with me? Why did he leave me?"

"I don't know why he left you, just don't let it get you down he wasn't that great of a guy anyway"

She just stares at the counter.

"Do you possibly want to go do something?"

"No."

"Come onnnn"

"No."

She walks back into her room with her sandwich and closes the door.

-The next day-

"Hey Chris, hey Sarah!" I say and smile.

"Hey" they say and Chris hugs me.

"Where's Rose at?" Sarah asks.

"In her room."

"She should come out of her room."

"So she's not taking the breakup well?" Chris questions.

"No, how did you know they broke up?"

"Well, it's obvious when Ricky is kissing another girl, that or he's cheating."

"Oh. Yeah she's not" I frown and Chris pulls me close to him.

"I'll go talk to her, you two hang out." Sarah walks towards Rose's room. Me and Chris talk and watch tv and a few hours have to pass by before Sarah and Rose walk out of her room. Sarah has always had a thing about talking to people after a breakup. They come and sit down, Rose seems a little happier than the last time I seen her.