Chapter 53

(Fourth Meeting)

FRANCISCO

What are they doing right now?

Why are they so stubborn and stupid?

They really are the idiot couple.

I kept on thinking as I looked at my sister this morning and as I looked at Nico during our event this afternoon.

It was the second to the last event whereas the organizers would like to treat us for lunch as we all bonded together.

They held talks and symposiums.

Invited prominent people to give out advise to the young ones.

It was supposed to be fun if it wasn't for this dork that kept on spacing out.

I looked at him to check how he was holding up and all I can see was Nico sitting on one of the empty tables drowning himself with his coffee.

Caffeine addicts.

Tsk! Tsk!

At least the ladies were keeping their space away from him after learning that he was already taken.

I saw them still ogling him, the ex-bachelor, as they talked within their clique.

If only I could just make them see eye-to-eye they will get over this.

But I do not want to be apart of a couple's fight or their occasional barbs.

They will have many more of this and it will be healthy for them to resolve this to themselves.

I will be okay to stand on the sidelines for now as long as that guy does not hurt my lil' sis, that is.