Chapter 45

HANNAH

It's about time I have to get out of this room.

My head is spinning.

When I heard Nicholas said that he is currently dating someone, my heart fell down and broke a dozen pieces.

He did just inform me earlier today that he was not in the market for anyone because he was waiting for someone special.

And here I was assuming we had an understanding.

Here I was assuming that it was me.

And then he dropped that bomb!

How dare he play with my feelings!

The moment Nicholas revealed that he was dating someone, I heard the outburst of probably hundreds of women.

His popularity was really something.

I have to be cautious or my hair might get pulled out anytime if they saw me with him.

I naturally touched my permed locks.

I must have looked ridiculous.

And people will definitely not make a mistake of thinking I was Nicholas ' girlfriend due to how I look.

"Hmm..." I sighed.

Reality wise, I was never his girlfriend.

And this damn heart, why does it keep on twitching nonstop!

I then saw my brother and sister-in-law came out of the elevator and were heading straight to the SUVs followed by my Kuya's bodyguards.

What was even more surprising was half of his men were surrounding someone at their back. Who was it?

It was Nicholas!

So the guy did not bring his bike today huh!

All of a sudden, I saw, or rather I heard them. A mobbed of fans were screaming my brother and Nicholas' names on top of their lungs.

My eyes bugged out as I saw one girl trying to push through those people as she scratched them with her nails.

Is this the Serengeti or what?

I got goose bumps just thinking of her scratching my face when she sees me with her idol.

The shivers!

I hid behind the back of a big post.

People passed-by pointing at me thinking there was a weird young girl whose stalking famous artists while looking like she just attended a comic expo.

I did not care.

I pulled out my phone to call my brother as his SUVs started leaving the building.

I sighed again.

I have a pathetic life.