Chapter 26

HANNAH

I drew my teenaged nephew.

In reality, he really is the one who makes me happy since I think of him as my own kid.

However, if it was the person that makes me happy right now, then it has to be him...

...as I looked at the class' professor.

I was almost finished with Nicholas' profile when I heard him answering questions from that group of girls.

One of them asked if he has a girlfriend, I think.

And I was shocked when he said yes.

For some reason, my heart felt like it was plummeting down into an endless tunnel. And there was nothing to see but darkness.

Before I knew it, I was crumpling his face in between my hand grip.

I immediately started on my nephew's face profile unexcited due to the troubled feeling this professor had been giving me all day.

"Who is this?" He asked me casually as I was picking up my sketch paper.

I was about to answer him when my phone rang.

So, I excused myself quickly to answer the call as I stepped outside.

"Hello?" I said

"Hannah Banana, it's Rico!" Our publisher said.

"You don't look at your caller ID anymore, dear?" He joked. "How's Florence?"

"Hi Rico!" It's nice to hear a familiar voice.

"Florence is fantastic. I wish you were here." I really meant that as we continued to talk.