Chapter 23 - An Arm and a Leg

|Normal|

Cammie saw that Carol Anne was calling her and while Kash used the bathroom, she went downstairs and answered, “Hello,” she answered.

“Done and done,” she said.

Cammie laughed, “He is so going to freak out and tell Slim,” Cammie replied.

“I know. He’s probably going to try to cover anything that he might have done so we have to look out for him acting fishy. Now that he thinks we only know about Slim, he is going to be on edge all of the time,” Carol Anne figured out. 

“But what about Slim-“ Cammie began.

“Cammie we don’t know where Slim’s heart lies in all of this so we’ll see what happens in the end. Just detach yourself slowly,” Carol Anne said.

“I don’t want to feel like he isn’t my best friend anymore,” Cammie felt like she didn’t know Slim anymore. Was he serious about actually loving her like a little sister or was it apart of some plan made by Diablo. 

“Mommy!” Camron called out as he took his time walking down the stairs. 

“Good morning, Ronnie,” she met him at the bottom of the stairs and picked him up.

“Daddy brushed my teeth-look,” he showed her his smile and Cammie laughed.

“Look at your pearly white teeth,” she pinched his cheek and carried him into the kitchen.

“Can we eat pankcakes?” he asked her.

“I was thinking about a grilled cheese with bacon and spinach,’ she suggested.

“I like grilled cheese,” he wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Kash just walked into the kitchen when he saw and smiled. He put his arms behind Cammie and kissed Camron on the head and Camron did the same, “Yay,” he clapped, “-we eat now.”

“Alright. You go and wake Riley up and tell her that she promised to clean up all of her toys,” Cammie said to him and Camron ran to the stairs, taking his time again.

“So why is Jason coming over?” Cammie turned around and looked at Kash, running her hands up and down his chest.

“Stop trying to get the answer out of me,” he moved her hands, “-we were going to tell you anyway.”

“But I want to know now. It’s probably not as bad as you are making it scene. You know you are a drama king,” she told him. 

“I don’t want to have to explain it now,’ Kash went to the sink to get a cup of water. 

Cammie huffed and walked over to him as he gulped down the water. She started to hug him, “Please,” she begged, “-I’ll tell you a secret.”