Hey There

So it's been two years and I haven't been on Wattpad for some time. Messages are pilled up, I'm backed up on comments and questions...definitely not how I used to be.

These past two years I have witnessed many changeds in my life. And when I say witnessed, I mean just that. I haven't been acting on many of the things around me which eventually caused my drive to write to deplete quickly.

I'm still enrolled in college, my last year actually and it's been an eye opening experience because I am understanding myself more. For those of you who have followed me on instagram, you've watched a writer who neglected her work go from a teen hiding behind memes and funny captions to an individual who posts full body pics without a question.

However, as I became more comfortable with my presence online, I forgot about what gave me a sense of joy and what my true passion was.

My writing.

It gave me air. I felt so complete. I knew me and I loved me but I stopped writing...and reading and it soon effected how I viewed school and even myself.

Getting on this app and writing and seeing everyone's response completed me. I felt amazing. Nothing else could shake that.

So I want to return but I'm nervous that my effect and audience aren't here because I neglected you all and I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart

I would love to come back and write more for everyone. I just want to be in the space that I was in before.

I'm going to get started again because I read through my notebooks and fell in love with my mind again and I don't want to lose that feeling.

I'll give an update of when I will be back. Stay tuned.

I love you all and thanks for the support and cussing me out lol. I needed it. Thanks for the patience as well.

-Kyra a.k.a Chocolate Dimplez

I don't even have dimples lol