Chapter 31 - Beef, Marriage, & Money Laundering

~I have not been writing for so long. I thought that I would be going for a little bit of time but I ended up going on a three month hiatus. If you care to know why you can continue to read this paragraph. The ending of my school year was hard for some reason. I though Seniors were going to have a lot of time to relax but they just started piling on work and I was stressed out. And the college I am going to is just so annoying when it comes to signing up for everything, like the process is difficult for no reason. I have also been going through some issues with my own self. I am an introvert, I have always know that but an INFJ (which is kind of rare). I feel like sometimes I cannot connect to people and I have a bit of social anxiety. But I try to fight through it and the first thing I did was just take more pictures of myself and try to love who I see. So I made an Instagram: kay_brownie_ and I just try not to think about what anyone may think. I also had extreme writers block. Every time I tried to write I stopped or did something else. I tried to write Waking Up but my heart was still with Cammie and Kash and I couldn't put this book up any longer so I want to start back.~

~However I did stop writing completely because I was just like, where did my readers go when I paused and went onto the other book but I was like you know I have to just write and whoever reads, reads because I do like these stories and they make me feel good when I get them out and onto a screen. So I will do this because I love it and I love you all. My lovelies lol.~

~Now that is out of the way, let me explain how I am starting this back up. By the time you read this I would have erase the text of the last chapter, Chapter 29 and just put what I am going to explain. I didn't like how chapter 29 went which made me stop as well. So this chapter will technically be chapter 29. I am going to start with a recap of chapter 28 - Cabin. It'll just be like the last two scenes so it doesn't start of confusing. Here we go!~

~_~_~_~-Chapter 28 Ending- ~_~_~_~_~_

Kash saw that Ivan and Slim were already here and he was surprised that they were able to find the place.

"We're going into the woods?" she widened her eyes, trying to see into the darkness.

"Yup," he grabbed her hand as they walked away from the car.

"Old log cabins in the woods? Does this make sense to you? Haven't we already faced enough of this with Pipaluk? Don't you watch scary movies?" she questioned him.

"Cammie, shut up,": he mumbled.

"How do you even know this place?" she asked him as she tripped.

"Me and a girl I was with in high school used to come here to mess around all of the time," Kash continued walking as Cammie let go of his hand.

"How romantic," she rolled her eyes and then grabbed Kash's hand again when she almost twisted her ankle.

"You and Camron are so clumsy," Kash laughed.

When they arrived to the cabin, Kash walked in to Ivan and Slim talking. "Kash why you have us up in the woods like I'm not afraid of nature and shit_?" Ivan asked.

Cammie walked through the place with old wooden chairs and tables. She went to sit by one and Slim walked over to her, "I haven't talked to you in a while." He said to her and sat next to her. Cammie sighed and rolled her lips together, turning away from him. She didn't want to believe that Slim wasn't genuine but their relationship was based off of what Diablo wanted to happen-but her and Kash's relationship was based off of him breaking and entering her home.

"Why are you-" he started to ask but then sighed. Slim brushed her hair back and put his hands on the side of her face. He brought her head closer and kissed her on the forehead, "-Cam you are still my best friend and I love you no matter what you think I've done,"