Part 11 | Courting Kim

Start from the beginning

"So, what are you waiting for? Court her!" Rosé demanded.

"How?" My question that shook Rosé's world into pieces, for sure.

"Oh My God, Lisa! I almost forgot you haven't had a girlfriend all your life. Okay. I will help you how. But you know, just be yourself. Remember back in high school? You were just you, and Jennie can't take her eyes off you." Rosé reminded me of those memorable times.

When Rosé had her way back to her office, I closed my eyes and thought of Jennie. Everything about her in slow motion. How gorgeous you are Jennie. How you make my world stop for a moment and make me the happiest person on earth just by thinking of you.

After a few minutes, I called Sehun to remind him of his 2 week long vacation away from the office. He said I should call him anytime if I need him.

Then I called my father.

Papa: My Lisa, you've called.

Me: Pa, I would like to ask you something.

Papa: Go on, daughter.

Me: Hmmm. So, Jennie..I am planning to court her. How should I start?

Papa: Chit! Come over here! Our Lisa has got balls already to court the love of her life.

Me: Pa!

Papa: I'm just so happy for you, kid. Do you still you still remember how you made Jennie Kim smile back on your younger days?

Me: Hmmm. Yes Papa. She loved it when I drive her home. She loved your kimchi fried rice. Will you cook tomorrow so I can bring something to her? I know we have your recipe here at the 3rd floor but I think Jennie would really distinguish your original recipe.

Papa: Then do it, Lisa. Just be who you are okay? There's nothing wrong to add up a little more extra. You know. You love her. You know what we can do for the person we love right? And yes, I will cook tomorrow morning. You take care ok? I love you!

Me: Thank you so much, Pa! I love you more. Send my hugs to Mama. Bye.

Ok, Lisa. Be brave. Be who you are. You go Lisa!

So here I am, standing at Jennie's door. Walking back and forth.

Until.....

Jennie Kim calling

Jennie: Lisa, you are 26 already and still you can't decide if you'll come inside my office or not? I thought you mastered the floorplan of your own building. How come you forgot there's a CCTV installed at my door? By the way, your're so hot with that suit of yours right now. Come inside and let me see you in person, please?

Look how stupid you are sometimes, Lisa.

I opened the door and went inside. Jennie is already expecting me so she stood up and walked towards me.

"How did you get my number?" I asked. You look like a fool Lisa. You forgot you also have Jennie's number saved in your phone? Jennie just laughed and shook her head.

"You know how hot you are in a navy-blue suit and on that brown leather oxford shoes?" She whispers while running her fingers to my chest. So hot!

"I thought you liked more when you see me on my ripped jeans and dirty old chucks with holes?" I chuckled.

"Ugh.. I miss your college hot look, Lalisa! But you know what really makes you the hottest?" I wondered what she meant. So, I just gave her a confused look.

"When you wear a bit of innocence and not wearing any clothes at all." She whispered those words to me and I felt my cock twitched because of her voice and that hot air coming from her mouth to my ears.

"Can I drive you home?" How I swiftly changed the topic.

"Hmmm. I have my car with me, Lis." She said.

I should make Jennie my girlfriend asap so I can ask her to move in with me.

"If you don't have a shoot tomorrow, since it's a Saturday, maybe I can bring you somewhere else?" I asked her.

"Are you asking me on a date?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded.

"I don't have shoot tomorrow. But we have to look around first for some stuff you need for your house in the morning. What do you think?" Such a wife material. Lisa, marry her. Now!

"Okay. So, I'll pick you up at 8am? How does it sound?" I asked her.

"What? You're sleeping at my place tonight, Lalisa. The weather isn't nice now. I won't let you travel going to your parents tonight. And you still don't have new sheets in your new house. What do you say?" Jennie is the boss!

"O—okay." The idea of being with Jennie in one house for a night is like the start of my dream coming true.

"Go to your office now, fix your stuff. I will follow you there to get some of your clothes in your cabinet. Ok?" She leads me to the door while back hugging me. Sweet. I hope this would never stop.

Me: Pa, change of plans. I am bringing Jennie there tomorrow. Please please prepare lunch. Please!!!

Papa: Hahaha! My daughter is so whipped. No problem. We are excited to see Jennie. Right timing, kid. Bambam and Sehun will be here also tomorrow.

Me: Alright. Thank you, Pa. See you and love you!