Not a Nightmare

Derek and Stiles were in bed, trying to fall asleep, when Derek heard sniffling behind him and smelt something that was salty.
"Stiles?" Derek said turning around.
He saw that Stiles was crying, curled up in a ball.
"Oh my God, baby are you okay?" Derek said scooting behind him.
"Y-yeah I'm okay. I just uh-" Stiles said but paused, trying to find the right words.
"I just had a really good dream.", He continued.
Derek said while rubbing his arm,"Then why are you crying baby?"
"Because I wanted it to be real..." Stiles said softly.
Stiles turned and laid on his back while Derek held his left hand.
"Tell me what it was and I'll make sure it comes true." he said as he kissed Stiles' hand.
Stiles took a deep breath and started to stop crying to speak.
"She was perfect. Absolutely perfect." Stiles said, smiling up at the ceiling.
Derek asked confused,"Who?"
Stiles turned his head to look directly in Derek's eyes,"Our baby." he said clearly.
He continued saying,"She had your eyes, your smile and your hair. Even though you tried to give her a hair cut and ended up shaving all of it off." he chuckled.
Derek's facial expression was blank, but he never looked away from Stiles' eyes.
"We didn't have the biggest house. We didn't have the most money. But we had so much fun. We were so happy." Stiles said.
Stiles sat up and crossed his legs as he put head in his hands and curled down so his head was inside his lap. He continued sobbing. Derek could hear his mumbles as he said,"I thought that maybe she would be real and that she would be ours but...BUT WE CAN'T MAKE A BABY!"
Derek then sat up and rubbed circles in Stiles' back.
"I'm so sorry, Stiles...", Derek said.
Stiles got his head out of his lap and looked down as he said,"No it's okay. It was just a silly, stupid, pointless dream. I don't even know why I told you."
As Stiles laid back on the bed, Derek hovered over him and smashed his lips against Stiles'. Stiles obliged and kissed his back, wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.
Derek let his hands wander all over Stiles' body.
Derek noticed that Stiles was still crying, even while they were making out. Derek slowly let go of their kiss and looked into Stiles' eyes.
"I'll find a way. I promise. I'll talk to Deaton and see if there's anything we can do."
"Really?" Stiles said, with hope in his voice and joy in his eyes.
Derek nodded,"You're not the only one thinking about our future. I want kids too. Or a kid-whatever, but...when I see my future, it's you and me happy. Okay?"
Stiles nodded before pulling Derek back down towards him and attack his lips. As they continued kissing, clothes were quickly disposed and they made passionate love...