Distracted

Derek pulled me into his lap as I took off his jacket.
We hadn't seen each other in two weeks. Me being busy with school and him refusing to distract me from school.
"I missed you." I said between kisses. "I missed you, too, babe." he replied as he took off my shirt in one swift move.
"How long do we have?" Derek said as I sucked on his neck.
"My dad left five minutes ago and won't be back 'til six, so about three hours." I replied while smirking.
Derek leaned his head back, exposing his neck as he said,"Perfect...so perfect."
I removed my mouth from his neck and struggled taking off his shirt.
He laughed at my clumsiness, but I eventually ripped it off his head and  made his head messy which was extremely sexy.
Derek had started unbuttoning my pants wqhen all of a sudden...
"Hey Stiles you want me to order you some-" my dad had walked in and was now staring at both Derek and I half naked.
"...Hi dad..." I awkwardly said.
He pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers as he said,"Goodness gracious Stiles. I'll just go to work and try to pretend like I didn't see that."
He backed out of the room and closed the door behind him as he covered his face with his hand.

When I heard him drive off, I punched Derek on the arm.
"Why didn't you tell me he was here?"
He shrugged his shoulders before saying,"I was kinda distracted."
I got off of him and went over to my desk.
"Well I don't feel like in the mood anymore. I'm kind of distracted." I said as I opened my laptop.
Before I could start typing, Derek had pulled me onto my bed and kissed me...
The End