Jake the Dog and Finn the Human

Stiles-
I was laying on Derek's couch as Derek was sitting on the edge of the couch with my feet in his lap.
He was reading a book while I was watching a documentary about lions.
"Hey...I'm thirsty babe." I said in a quiet voice.
"What do you want to drink?" Derek asked, not looking away from his book.
"Hot chocolate!" I said with a smile.
Derek didn't move from spot, so I softly kicked his book out his hands. "Could you get me some please?"
He still didn't budge so I took my foot out from under the cover and rested my foot on his shoulder.
"Pleeeeease?" I said with a pout.
He rolled his eyes as he grabbed my foot and put them behind him as he stood up from the couch and headed for the couch.
As I heard him rummaging around the kitchen, my eyes got heavy. And before I knew it, I was asleep.
Derek-
I had gotten Stiles' Jake the Dog cup and my Finn the Human cup and poured hot chocolate into them.
Once I was done, I made my way into the living room where Stiles was.
"Got your hot chocolate, Stiles." I shouted. I didn't hear any response back.
"Stiles?" I said walking into the living room. I saw Stiles had his eyes closed, so I assumed he had fallen asleep.
I quietly sneaked out of the room and put the hot chocolate away and made my way upstairs to let him rest as I finished reading my book.
The end
A/N- sorry if this it's kinda suckish and short. But if you did like it, then vote for it and message me if you have any requests.