I'm Pregnant

Stiles shook as he saw the four positive pregnancy tests in front of him. What's gonna happen to me? Is this even possible? What will Derek think? Will he leave me? Oh my God!
Stiles leaned over the toilet and threw up again. He wiped his mouth when he was done.
He heard the door open and shut and panicked.
"Stiles! Where are you, babe?", Derek said taking off his jacket.
Stiles freaked out and threw the tests in the trash under a tissue.
He heard Derek coming up the stairs and walked out the bathroom.
"Hey...Derek.", Stiles said nervously. Derek tilted his head and asked,"You okay babe? Is everything alright?"
Stiles nodded "Yeah everything's great."
"You're lying.", Derek said folding his arms. Stiles looked down, avoiding eye contact.
Derek sniffed as he said,"Why do I smell pee?"
And then Stiles remembered. The tests! He can smell them!
As Derek started to walk towards the bathroom, Stiles quickly blocked his way. Derek pushed past Stiles and went to the trash can. He lifted the tissue and saw the tests. His eyes grew big.
"Stiles...are you pregnant?", Derek said standing up, looking at Stiles.
Stiles saw no point in lying so he said softly,"Y-yes... I'm so sorry."
Stiles started crying, thinking Derek was going to leave him.
Suddenly he felt Derek lift up his face and kiss him passionately. Derek grabbed his legs and wrapped them around him as he walked to their room. Stiles wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.
Derek knelt down on the floor as Stiles say on the bed in front of him.
"So you're not mad?"' Stiles said hopeful. Derek smiled before saying,"The person I want to be with for the rest of my life just said that we can start a family? What do you think?"
"Shit, Derek. I love you so much." Stiles said as he grabbed Derek's face and roughly kissed him.
Derek took off his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants.
Stiles quickly did the same.
"I love you too Stiles. God dammit I love you so fucking much." Derek said.
Derek and Stiles had a night of passionate love making.
The End

A/N: Like, comment, and share. Love you guys! And I promise I'll start posting more.

PS. Credit to whoever did the awesome fan art.