Please Be Okay

"CAN ANYBODY HELP!? MY BOYFRIEND'S HURT!" Derek said as he barged in, carrying an unconscious Stiles, out of breath.
Several nurses rushed to him as they put Stiles on a stretcher.
"Please wait here, Sir.", one of the nurses said.
"But-"
"You can't be with him right now. I'm sorry.", the nurse interrupted.
"Please be okay, Stiles. Please..." Derek whispered to himself.
➖➖➖two hours later➖➖➖
"Mr. Hale?" a nurse said. Derek's head shot up to the mention of his name. Once he saw the nurse, he sprinted to her.
"Is everything alright?!" Derek asked.
"Yes. He'll be alright. The shot could've been fatal but it missed many of the important blood vessels. You're very lucky."
Derek let out a great sigh of relief. He started crying, but quickly held them back.
"He's awake and asked for you." the nurse said.
Derek rushed past the nurse and ran down the hospital halls until he saw Stiles, laying in the bed, looking miserable.
Stiles turned towards the door and saw Derek.
"Hey, babe." Stiles said weakly.
Derek rushed over to Stiles and sat down in a chair next to him.
"Oh my God, Stiles. I've been so worried about you. I'm sorry." Derek said between sniffling, close to crying.
Stiles lifted his hand and rested it against Derek's cheek,"It's okay. I'm okay."
Derek took his hand and kissed it repeatedly. "I love you so much." Derek said.
Stiles lifted Derek's head and said,"I love you, Sour Wolf."
Derek stood up and hugged Stiles tightly. Stiles let out a painful grunt, so Derek let go.
"When can I go home?" Stiles asked. "In a couple of days maybe." Derek replied.
"No, no, no, no, no. I wanna go home now. Please! I-" Stiles said but then Derek said,"It's okay. I won't leave you. I'm gonna stay with you. Okay?"
Stiles nodded.
➖➖➖three days later➖➖➖
As Derek and Stiles were walking into their house, Stiles suddenly slammed Derek on the wall, and smashed his lips on his and kissed him. "Stiles-babe, what are you doing.",Derek asked.
Stiles didn't say anything, but he quickly dragged Derek upstairs and started stripping his clothes off. Stiles continued to kiss Derek. Derek knew what he was trying to say without saying anything, so he kissed him back as they laid on their bed.
They then made sweet, passionate love all night.

---the next morning---
Stiles woke up and saw Derek was behind him, spooning him. He turned around and smiled at Derek. "Hi.", he said smiling.
"Good morning, babe.", Derek replied.
Stiles looked at Derek's eyes, then at his mouth.
"I love you so much.", Stiles said before smashing his lips on his boyfriend's.
The end

A/N-I know it's not that good but the photo gave me some inspiration so yeah. Comment what else you want me to write about. Love you guys❤️