What Are We?

Stiles and Derek were in the middle of a hot make out session when Derek pulls back. Stiles has a confused expression on his face with his swollen lips.

Derek searches for any anger in Stiles' face, which he doesn't, so he says,"Stiles, we need to talk about what we are. I mean...what this is...between us."

I waited for Stiles to say something, but before I finished my last word, he had smashed his lips back onto mine as if I didn't say anything.

I decided to bring it up later.

------------------------------------------------------

The next week

It was 9:30 on the evening and I was waiting for Stiles. He told his dad that he was going to Scott's place to sleepover even though he was actually coming over to my place right now.

When I heard the doorbell, I walked over to the door and opened it to find a Stiles with a smirk on his face.
" Hey, hot stuff." he greeted me.
I smiled as I let him in and took his jacket.

As I turned around, I saw Stiles was standing next to the stairs.
"So are you coming?" he asked.

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted a drink or something..." I replied.

Stiles started smirking again as he walked towards me and pulled me close to him so that our bodies were pressed against each other.
"I want a drink of you." Stiles whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and said,"Stiles-" but before I could get another word out, Stiles was on my mouth as he jumped up and wrapped his legs around me.

"Just take me upstairs...please."

The way he said "please" was...well it sounded like a plead or a desperation. A tone that I had never heard him use. Despite what I wanted to talk about with him, I knew that he needed this, so I put the conversation aside as I walked him upstairs to my room...

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

I had woken up as the light through the shades were blinding me. I turned away from the light and saw a sleeping Stiles. I just laid there and admired the way he looked when he was asleep.
After a few minutes, Stiles has begun to wake up.
"Why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?" he questioned.

"You look cute when you're sleeping." I replied.

Stiles sat up and climbed over me and straddles me. Before I could protest, he leaned down and smashed my lips onto his.

"Stiles." I tried to get his attention but he wouldn't let me talk. While he was taking off his shirt, I said, "Stiles, I really think we should talk."

"We'll talk later. Just help me take off my pants." Stiles said.

I put my hands on his hips and firmly, but gently threw him off of me and stood up from the bed.

"What the hell,dude?" he yelled.

" What are we?" I said before he could say another word.

" What?" He questioned.

"What. Are. We?" I answered.

Stiles still looked confused as to what I was saying, so I tried to elaborate what I was trying to get across by continuing,"I just don't want there to be any miscommunication of any sort. I just want a title. That's all."

"Why do you need a title? The way things are between us are perfect, you just want to mess it up!" Stiles started to get angry as he stood up from the bed and started to put his clothes on.

"And you know what, Derek? I was really happy because this was the closest I would ever get to be your boyfriend. That's right, your boyfriend! I wanted us to go on dates, hold hands and do all that stupid couple shit people like to talk about! But if you want to end this, fine. Don't call me or text me."

Stiles walked out of the room without giving Derek another look. He ran down the stairs and grabbed his jacket and keys. Just as he was opening the front door to leave, he felt Derek push the door back and pin him to it.

Stiles looked up at Derek and saw anger, but then out quickly turned to guilt.

"I'm sorry. I...I think I want to be your boyfriend too..." Derek softly said.

"Y-you do?" Stiles questioned.

Derek smiled and nodded as he wrapped his arms around Stiles' body.

Before Derek could say anything, Stiles had kissed him.

Before it got too steamy, Derek drew away from Stiles and grabbed his jacket.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked.
"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Stiles' smiles turned into a frown. He thought Derek was going to leave him.

"I'm gonna take you on our first date." Derek assured him.

Stiles bright smile came back as he followed  Derek down the stairs and out to his car.

The End

AN: Please don't hate me Please don't hate me Please don't hate me Please don't hate me Please don't hate me Please don't hate me. I know it's been FOREVER but I did have my reasons I promise. I really hope you liked this one.

Sterek One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara