Chinese?

The moonlight peaked through the shades, sending a striped shadow on my legs and bed.
It was 10 pm, Friday night and Scott and Kira had just left from a dinner with Derek and I. Talking about college, work, other friends, families, and everything else.
When they had left, Derek had washed the dishes as I cleaned the table. When I was finished, I realized Derek wasn't going to be done for another ten minutes, so I quickly hopped into the shower. When I was out, I put on a red T-shirt and grey sweatpants. When I was dressed, I laid on my bed, and got my laptop out.
I started looking up places that cater for mine and Derek's wedding.
About fifteen minutes of researching, Derek walked into our room with a towel around his waist.
I followed him with my eyes as the towel fell from his waist and his body was exposed.
I think he knew I was looking so his turned around to me and winked before going into his drawer and putting on clothes.
He climbed into bed with me and rested his head on my left thigh.
"Whacha doin, babe?" He mumbled.
I smiled before saying,"Just looking up places that cater for the wedding."
"Cool. What do you have so far?" He asked.
"Honestly I just wanna have some Chinese food and be done with it. I mean everyone likes Chinese right?" I said with emphasis on everyone.
Derek chuckled before saying,"I don't know. What about an Italian place?"
I gasped,"Brilliant!"
My fingers typed away as I did more and more researching.
--------------------------
It was 11:30 and Derek was complaining.
"Come on, Stiles let's just go to bed. I don't even care what we have anymore." Derek said rolling on his side.
"Come on! Just five more minutes." I pleaded.
"Nope." Derek said a sleepy voice.
"Ugh! Okay." I closed my laptop and slid it under the bed before I sank down in the bed and had Derek put his head on my stomach.
"Good night, future husband." I mumbled as I closed his eyes.
Derek hummed,"Good night, Stiles."
We drifted off to a rather satisfied night of sleep.