Come Back Home

A/N: sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy. there will be another part coming out so keep on commenting,voting and reading.
Thanks!!!!

I freaked out after an hour. why wasn't he coming back? Did he actually leave me!? If he did, I would kill myself. I called scott to see if he knew where he was but he said no. I called the rest of the pack and they were also clueless. I grabbed my shoes and jacket and left to go look for him.
He wasn't at his dad's. he wasn't at the park. he wasn't even at Melissa's hospital which is where he usually goes.
I was starting to freak out again. the memories of being alone and having no family to love were coming back. I didn't mean to hurt stiles, I just didn't know what had happened to me and I didn't want to risk hurting him. if I ever hurt stiles, I would never forgive myself.
I was walking around town when I glanced at a coffee shop, I continued walking until my brain started working and I snapped my head back in the coffee shop and saw stiles sitting with his back facing me. I was so happy I could cry. the pain of not knowing where stiles was was literally killing me.
I rushed in the coffee shop. I then quietly say across from stiles. He didn't notice me because his eyes were looking down at his coffee, not drinking it. I gently touched his hand to get my attention. He looked up at me and looked confused. "Derek? Wha-what are you doing here?", he said.
My eyes were beginning to water by the sound of his voice. "I -um-....I was looking for you...", I said stuttering. at first I tried to contain my tears but then I lost control and let it all out saying,"Please come home Stiles. I love you so much, sometimes it hurts. And I am so sorry for what happened this morning...it was wrong and I should've never yelled at you like that. I know I'm not the best boyfriend and I know that one day you're probably gonna realize that you deserve better and that I'm not worth anything but I just-"
"I love you so much...Derek I'll never leave you. You. Are worth. Everything you've got...and more. I missed you so much and I'm sorry that I left, I should've have done that...can we please go home...now?", Stiles said looking into Derek's eyes, not looking anywhere else.
I was at a loss of words so I just nodded.
We took our cars and drove home.
As soon as we got home, Stiles quickly grabbed me and pressed his lips on mine. We made our way up the stairs and laid on our bed making out.
"I love you so much, it makes me crazy...please don't leave me.", Stiles said. "I will never leave you if you never leave me.", I said.
"Then I guess we have a deal.", stiles said chuckling. after we were done making out, we laid done facing each other, not doing anything else but looking at each other, wondering how we ever got this lucky to have each other.