Is It True?

"Is it true?", Stiles said close to crying as he walked into Derek's loft. Derek turned around and looked at his boyfriend. "Is what true?", he asked a little worried.
Stiles walked to him and handed him his phone. Derek grabbed it still confused, but he then saw a picture of a woman and him at dinner.
"People have been sending me pictures all day asking if you're cheating on me...are you?", Stiles said, closer to crying.
"Stiles I promise it's not what it looks like.", Derek replied, handing Stile's phone out to him. Stiles slapped the phone out of his hand, hearing it fall to the ground, as he said angrily,"What the hell is it then?"
Derek took a deep breath before saying, not looking at him,"I...I can't tell you..."
Stiles took a step back away from him, accidentally letting a tear fall down his face.
Derek stepped towards Stiles and reached for his hand, but Stiles quickly slapped his hand away from him and took more steps away from Derek.
Derek walked closer to Stiles and Stiles kept on backing up until his back was pressed against a wall. Derek tried to put his hands on Stiles face, but Stiles quickly pushed him away.
"No! Don't you dare touch me!", Stiles said, flinging his arms anywhere and everywhere just so Derek would get away from him.
Derek firmly grabbed Stiles' wrists and held them in front of him.
"I. AM. NOT. CHEATING. ON. YOU. OKAY? I love you too much to hurt you like that.", Derek said looking in Stiles' eyes.
Before Stiles could say anything, Derek leaned forward and crashed his lips on Stiles' lips.
Stiles tried to fight the urge, but he couldn't, so he kissed him back. They're rough kiss turned into a passionate kiss. Derek had gently let go of Stiles' wrists as he wrapped his arms around the younger man. Stiles then pulled Derek closer, with his arms around his neck.
"I love you.", Stiles said. Derek's eyes glowed for a second as he said that. Derek looked for any peak in Stiles' heartbeat when he said that and there wasn't. Stiles let go of the kiss and grabbed Derek's hand and walked into his room. Stiles then laid on the bed as he pulled Derek down with him.
"Make love to me.", Stiles said.
Derek's head sprang up.
He said concerned,"But Stiles, we've never actually-"
"Please!", Stiles said, close to crying.
"Make me yours. I-I need to know that I'm yours." he continued, pulling Derek closer to him.
Stiles whispered in Derek's ear,"Please, babe. Make me yours."
Derek's hands were everywhere. Derek kissed Stiles roughly, which Stiles liked as they started to undress each other. When they were completely naked, Derek said,"Just tell me if I hurt you...okay?"
"You won't.", Stiles said before kissing Derek.
Derek then put a finger into Stiles as Stiles' head leaned back in ecstasy.
The End
A/N: sorry if this was a bit explicit. don't forget to like and comment. love you guys!