Imagine #1

Your POV-
"I'm done with you, Derek! it's over! I hate you!", I said as I started grabbing my things while tears fell down my cheeks. "No, wait! Y/N, don't go! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"
"To what?! You didn't mean to accuse me of cheating on you!? You didn't mean to call me a slut and tell me that I'm ungrateful?! We both know that you meant it, so don't even try to say you're sorry...'cause you're not...Goodbye."
I had all my stuff and was stuffing my things into my bag when I felt Derek grab my arm. "Let go! Derek, let go!"
He wouldn't budge. Instead he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I tried to fight it with every fibre in my body, but I couldn't.
We kissed for what seemed like hours before we separated our lips. Our foreheads were pressed against each other's as Derek said, "Please Y/N, just give me one more chance. I promise I'll never say anything like it again. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." he kept mumbling that to himself as his face was in the crook of my neck. I heard him silently whimpering and starting to cry. I had never heard Derek cry, so I knew that he was really emotional. I had both hands on the sides of his head as I lifted it up so he was looking into my eyes. "I'm not gonna leave...ever. I love you."
Derek didn't know what to say, so he just kissed me passionately. Derek grabbed the back of my legs and lifted them to his waist so I could wrap them around him. He then carried me up the stairs and into his room for a night of passion and love...
The End

A/N: so how was that? If anybody has any requests, please just tell me in the comments. thx!!