I'm Pregnant P. 2

"Stiles what are you saying?! You look perfect." Derek said.
"No I look like a cow. A big, fat, ugly, pregnant cow!" Stiles said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Derek rested his hands on Stiles' shoulders.

"You're pregnant, babe. Trust me, when our baby girl is here, you're not even gonna care how you look." Derek said after kissing his ear.

Stiles huffed and crossed his arms,"How do you know?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles belly and whispered in his ear,"Because I guarantee that's the exact same way your mom felt..."

Stiles turned around towards Derek and fiddled with his hands. He looked up at him and asked,"You really think so?"

Derek kissed Stiles' forehead before saying,"I know so."

Stiles smiled before leaned forward and kissing Derek on the lips.

------Three months later

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

This was all Stiles and Derek could hear for the last hour. They've tried to burp her, feed her, rock her, sing to her, change her, but Claudia Hale-Stilinski would not...stop...crying.

"Come on, baby. Could you please stop crying. Please?" Stiles pleaded.

Derek walked up to Stiles,"Have you tried feeding her some milk" he asked.

"Yes, Derek! God, I've tried everything! What about you? Have you tried anything?" Stiles snapped.

"Well I-" Derek started to speak but was then interrupted by Stiles.

"No, you haven't! Whenever Claudia won't behave, you just hide in the bathroom until she's asleep! You just leave me!"

Derek was speechless. There was a silence between them, but not a silence from the baby, as she let out another unbearable shriek.

"You know what? Why don't you be a father for once and take care of the baby?" Stiles spat as he held Claudia out for Derek to hold.

Derek held Claudia as he watched Stiles leave the nursery in tears.

Derek was on the brink of crying, but forcefully held it in. He looked down at the crying Claudia and sighed.

"Hey, baby girl..." Derek softly said in his baby voice.

He continued,"You know,um, Daddy and Papa are really sleepy and want to go to bed. I don't know if you could tell but Daddy is really mad at Papa, that's why he went to bed. I also haven't been the best Papa. I've kind of been unfair to you and Daddy. But I want you to know that I'm gonna work on it. I'm not really used to it but I'll try my best. Okay?" When Derek was finished with his rant, he had noticed that Claudia had stopped screaming and fallen asleep.

He quietly set her in her crib and went back into his room. He saw that Stiles' back was towards him as he was laying on his side.

Derek got into the bed and assumed Stiles was asleep and he kissed his shoulder and whispered in his ear,"I promise I'll do better." He then wrapped his arm around Stiles' stomach and drifted off to sleep.

The End