You're Perfect to Me

A/M: Sorry guys this is not an update. I accident key made the last chapter(You're Perfect to Ne) the first chapter but it wasn't supposed to be so sorry if you were confused but here it is. and I am doing requests. so if you want to, kik me(MariaD2013)

Setting:Derek and Stiles laying on bed

Stiles is laying down with his right side of his face on the pillow,not facing Derek who is looking up at the ceiling.

Derek has been thinking alot, which is a big change for him considering all he's been through. But why? Why him? Why was he so blessed to end up with someone like Stiles? They've been dating for almost 5 years. Will he one day just leave me? Will he get bored with me? Or will he just find someone else? All these questions floated inside of his head that he couldn't get out. If I ask Stiles, what will he do? Will he get offended and break up with me? I dont think I can lose him...

Finally he said enough was enough.

"Stiles you awake?"

"Of course I am."

Derek got up from the bed and walked around the bed to where Stiles was laying.

"Hey where are you go-" Before Stiles could finish the sentence, Derek pushed Stiles on his back and climbed on top of him and started to kiss him. After they kissed for a couple of minutes, Derek lifted his head and looked Stiles into the eyes. He saw confusion but also saw contentment.

"Hey.", Derek whispered to Stiles while caressing his hair. "Hey. Why'd you do that?", Stiles asked. "What? I can't kiss my wonderful boyfriend? My perfect boyfriend...", Derek said while chuckling. "Oh wow. Perfect? I am so not perfect. You are so crazy.", Stiles said. Derek hates this. When Stiles would try to put himself down, saying that he's not perfect and that there are so many things wrong with him that it's still a wonder why Derek even tolerates him. Derek put Stiles's head between his hands and lowered his own head so that they were inches away from each other. Derek looked him in the eye while flashing red over his hazel eyes before saying seriously,"....Stiles, you are perfect. You are perfect just the way you are. There is nothing wrong with you...NOTHING!"

Stile's heart nearly skipped a beat. It still surprised him that Derek could be romantic and caring once in a while, and that comforted Stiles.He wrapped his arms around Derek's shoulders and pulled him into a kiss.

After a few moments, they separated their lips to catch their breaths. Stiles then whispered softly in Derek's ear,"I love you.".

"I love you too. I love you so much, Stiles. Please don't ever change.", Derek whispered to Stiles. Stiles smiled at him while mouthing,"I won't.".

Derek then started to kiss every single mole on Stiles's body, waist and up. Stiles closed his eyes and embraced the passionate and gentle gesture. When Derek was done, they then kissed for what seemed like forever and then fell asleep in each others arms.

The End

A/N: So if you guys want, I will be taking requests. Just kik me (MariaD2013) what you want me to do and yeah I will be reading those and making then ASAP.

Thx guys!! Make sure to comment, vote, and maybe even follow ;)