Results

Derek~
Stiles hadn't been feeling well recently, so since he's a human, we took him to the hospital so Melissa could see him.
--------------------------------
"What's going on with you, Stiles?" Melissa asked concerned.
"I don't know. Almost every morning I throw up, I'm always nauseous, and I feel like my brain is...all over the place." Stiles explained.

Melissa nodded and proceeded to check his blood pressure which was normal. She then checked his heartbeat which was normal even though he was a bit nervous.

After a couple of other tests, Melissa got a cup and asked Stiles to pee in it. Stiles gave her a confused look. " It's just too check a couple of other things." Melissa reassured him.
Stiles nodded before going into the bathroom.

A couple minutes later Stiles came back with the cup full of his urine.
Melissa smiled as she to the cup and walked out of the room with it.

After Stiles knew she was gone, he asked me,"What do your think is wrong with me?"
I held his hand and said,"Nothing is wrong with you, babe,okay? Maybe you're just having an allergic reaction to some medicine or you have food poisoning or something. But nothing's wrong with you." I leaned in and kissed Stiles' forehead.

A few minutes later, Melissa came back with a paper.
"Okay. I just printed this off. It has everything medically related that I could find from your urine. I haven't even read it yet."
She pulled up a chair in front of me. Her eyes went to the paper and read. Her eyes changed from excited to speechless. She slowly looked up at Stiles and i.
"Stiles...you're pregnant..."
...
The end

If you want a part 2, just comment below :)

And I'm really really really really sorry I haven't been updating as much as I usually do. I've been extremely busy with this talent show I'm in, but I will continue to write and publish more stories. Thanks love y'all!