100 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

Idk why I decided to use "Dream" instead of his real name in this it just happened at 3am.

I actually proofread this so yea.

⚠️this is an angst, it contains self harm and mentions of abuse, so if you are easily triggered by this please don't read⚠️

Thank you DaddySteveHunny  for the request!

...

I was at Dream's house, we were watching a movie, but I couldn't pay attention.

Though Dream had an arm around me I managed to hide how fast I was breathing. Something had triggered me, badly. I could feel anxiety rushing through my veins, I could feel the strain in my arms.

Everything was going fine until a certain point in this movie when something reminded me of how I was abused.

When I was seven, my father physically abused me. He would yell at me and hit me. As I grew older it got worse. He would throw things at me and scold me whenever he had the chance. My mother would try to stop him but to no avail. She would end up getting hurt too.

I was brought back into reality slightly when I heard a gun shot come from the tv, it startled me, causing me to jump a bit. Dream giggled beside me. "That scared you?" He asked as he looked at me. "Woah, are you alright Y/n?" He asked, turning his full attention to me. He must have noticed my panicked face. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled up at him, it was my best fake smile. "Let me know if you need anything, okay?" He smiled comfortingly at me. I nodded and looked back to the tv.

But my vision was clouded by images of my past, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't just sit here and take it anymore, I had to do something. I had been suppressing my emotions for so long.

"I'll be right back." I said as I made my way from the couch out of sight in the dark house. "You don't have to pause the movie!" I shouted as I turned the corner and grabbed my small purse from the kitchen table before going into the bathroom as I heard a small "Alright!" From Dream.

I turned the light on quickly before closing the door and locking it behind me. My heart rate was going up more and more as my breathing got heavier.

Things started to get hazy as I fell on my hands and knees, coughing a bit as my throat was dry and it felt as if it was closing up.

I opened my purse and unzipped a small secret pocket inside. I pulled out a razor blade, trying to get my eyes to focus on it, but everything was still too hazy.

I sat up against the bathtub as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I took off Dream's hoodie that I was wearing and set it aside as I didn't want to ruin it.

I held the blade in my right hand as I cut my left arm, feeling relief and yet more pain at the same time. A quiet sob escaped my lips as the voices in my head taunted me and told me to cut more and more, and I listened.

I was at my breaking point, I couldn't hold anything in anymore. I tried to suppress a sob but to no avail, it was loud, followed by more sobs. I had tears streaming down my face as I dropped the blade to the floor, letting my bloody arms fall to my sides.

I heard several rushed knocks at the door. "Y/n, what's going on? Are you okay?" He sounded panicked. I couldn't respond as my body was shaking and more sobs escaped my lips as I wiped some tears from my face with the back of my hand.
"Dream," was all I managed to choke out.

I heard him say something but I couldn't make out what it was. The door burst open and Dream rushed to me, he fell to his knees in front of me and looked at my arms. "Y/n!" he said, putting a hand on the side of my face and wiping my tears with his thumb.