𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

Warnings: bad word

This takes place way before modern times.

Requested by Galaxy_ninja12

Sorry for not getting it out sooner! My schedule has been super busy since things started going again, and I've had to work. I love y'all 💞
(Not proofread)
Words: 1588

Y/n's pov

I've been in training for months, working toward being a knight of the kingdom Minecraftia. Today was finally the day I would be assigned a partner, and I would begin my roll as a knight. Since I was little, it was my dream to ride horseback and fight for the kingdom I grew up in.

I would be the first female knight, since the roll mainly went to males. I was put through one final test, and deemed a knight. I was let down several winding corridors to the horse barn, where a horse would be assigned mine.

I was led into a pen with several unclaimed horses. "Stand in the middle, let a horse choose you." Lex, the Queens best guard told me. She was very important to the kingdom. Queen Alex relied on her for most needs.

I stood in the center of the pen, and the horses began walking around me in circles, looking at me and stomping their hooves as they trotted. The horses calmed, and a beautiful black horse with a small white patch on its chest walked to me.

I reached my hand out for it to sniff, and it pressed its head into my hand. "She's a Clydesdale, one of the best horses we have, and it looks like she's chosen you." Lex said, opening the gate and walking in to lead the horse out of the pen. I walked out after the horse and closed and locked the gate.

"Does she have a name?" I asked, walking beside Lex as she led the majestic large horse.

"No, none of the unassigned horses are named." She said. We stopped walking where the horses saddles and things were stored.

I put my hand under the horses chin and stroked her snoot with my other hand. She had emerald green eyes, one of the rarest eye colors for a horse. "Her eyes are beautiful." I said. "She's special, never have I seen a black Clydesdale with green eyes such as hers. You must be pretty special for her to pick you." She said, putting a saddle on her back.

"Got a name?" Lex asked. "Ace." I said. "Ace of Spades. She's powerful, like the ace." I finished.

We got her saddled up and I got myself up on the tall horse, and rode her out the front barn door. We rode for a few minutes before we turned around and headed back into the barn. Lex was standing in front of a stall. "This is where she'll be." She said, patting the open gate before her.

I hopped off of Ace and lead her into her stall. "You'll have first watch tonight, you'll meet your partner at the front gates tonight at nine pm on horseback.

I nod and follow her instructions.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Nine rolled around and I went to the barn to retrieve Ace. She trotted out of the barn and we made our way to the front gates. I was met by my partner, who was on a pure white horse with dark blue eyes. The y'all boy on the horse looked at me as I approached.

"Y/?" He asked. "And who might you be?" I asked, my horse stopped walking as I looked over at the blonde haired boy, who had his head turned from me.

"Dream." He said, though I know that can't be his real name. "Nice to meet you, I'm your partner, I'm sure you've been told."

He nodded in response. "We head that way tonight." He pointed South, opposite direction of the kingdom. "You know..." he started. "You're the first female to be a knight." He said.

Dream Team x reader oneshots {requests closed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें