𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

Warnings: mentions of a past family member.

Words: 723

Thank you blueberrypill for the idea!! I Loved writing it! <3

(Not proofread)

...

It was a cold winter night, and Nick was out later than he normally was. He should be home by now. You thought as you tapped your fingers on the side of your face, your elbow rested on the armrest of the couch as your worried face looked out the window, watching the snow fall fast.

Your eyes wondered the cozy room, and they landed on Nick's violin rested in the corner on a stand meant for the instrument. Violin wasn't your thing, Nick tried to teach you but he was usually too busy working or recording videos with you and the rest of the Dream Team. You were also busy with work at times, though you didn't work as much as Nick.

You walked over to the small wooden instrument and picked it up. You rested it under your chin and picked the bow up, and began to play Oh Miss Believer- or at least what you remembered of it.

You played the first few notes perfectly, but it got a little trickier. You tried to remember how Nick did it, but you couldn't. You heard the door open and close and you spun around and saw your beloved boyfriend. "Nick!" You exclaimed, carefully placing the instrument back in its place before going over to Nick. He took his coat and boots off and you hugged him tight. He hugged you back and kissed your cheek.

You broke the hug and ruffled the snowflakes out of his hair. "I see you were trying to play the song I showed you?" He asked, smiling. "I was trying, but I failed." You admitted. "That's okay, you'll get better." He said, heading to the bedroom to get changed.

You were already in your pajamas, given the fact that it's eleven pm. Nick came back out in his cozy pajamas and picked up his violin. "Wanna play something?" He asked. "Truce." You said, and sat at the piano.

(Play song hehe)
Your fingers elegantly glided across the piano and the sound of the violin filled in for the vocals. The beautiful melody you created almost brought you to tears, you closed your eyes as your fingers went to their designated places, and played the familiar notes.

The notes that brought you out of darker times, the beautiful notes that reminded you of Nicks beautiful eyes, his promises to always be there for you. They reminded you that you're never alone, and that you're loved no matter what. They reminded you of the past, and sweet memories made with those who aren't in your life anymore.

Memories of your past grandfather, who loved you dearly. He passed away a few years ago, and you missed him more everyday. You were doing better now, knowing that he's in a better place, pain free and happier than ever.

The final notes of the song you played left tears in your eyes. Music can mean so much, and can move people. It's more than just words, or a melody. Especially twenty one pilots, they're like no one else. Their music so therapeutic, and touching.

Nick put his violin down and hugged you from behind. "You okay baby?" He asked, burying his face in the crook of your neck. You sighed in relief of his hug and leaned your head back on his shoulder. "Yeah." You said.

You broke the hug once again and walked over to the couch before you both sat down. You snuggled closer into Nick as he put a protective arm around you and looked at your beautiful face.

"Hey," he said softly, making butterflies run though you. He put his other hand on the side of your face and met your eyes. "Don't cry. Everything's okay. We're okay. And if it's not, then we know it will be." He said. "I love you N/n." He said. "I love you too Sappy Nappy." You called him by a funny nickname before you kissed passionately.

You eventually fell asleep at his side watching Star Wars, and you subconsciously felt him gingerly carry your small frame bridal style into bed. He covered both of you with the warm blanket and hugged you close to him, kissing your head before he fell asleep.

| (• ◡•)|

*singing* Whyyy does my inspiration come at 12ammmm??????