𝙵𝚗𝚊𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝟹𝚊𝚖 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎

Warnings: this do be scared boi George, he's playing five nights at Freddy's. I don't wanna scare anyone lol so don't read if you don't like fnaf.

I wouldn't have written this if it wasn't for blueberrypill They helped me come up with the idea. Go follow them and check out their oneshots!

Words: 1317

...

George was never a fan of horror. His fans pure pressured him into playing Five Nights at Freddy's. He didn't want to, but he didn't want to seem like a baby. He was 23, after all. You were only three years younger than him, and you were turning twenty one soon.

He started the stream, and turned on his face cam. "Alright everyone, welcome to the stream." He said, loading up the game. He was visibly scared, and worried about the jump scares.

He began playing, the chat going crazy. He was jumping at every little sound or movement. He wasn't responding to the chat, he was too busy focused on the game.

"What is that? Oh, OH THATS THE CHICKEN, OH NO HEY GET AWAY!!" He screamed as he shakily closed the door as fast as he could with his mouse.
He turned the light on the shone outside the door in the main room. "gooo, gooo awayyy chicknnnn chickennnn stripssss-" George sang a random tone he made up, Dream was usually the one to do this, but George had never been so terrified of a game in his life.

George didn't realize that he used all his power closing the doors and using the lights and security cameras, and the lights went out. "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING, WHAT THE HELL?!" He panicked, he was genuinely scared, shaking even.

You happened to be asleep a few rooms down the hall from George's gaming room. You two shared the room, but he was mostly in there, either streaming or recording with Dream. The fans knew about you, but you only streamed once with George last month. Every time George would stream the chat would question if you'd ever stream again, but you were usually too busy either at work or sleeping, he did tend to stream early in the morning. And right now it was three a.m.

"Wait... what is that?" His heart was racing as the anxiety in his veins grew stronger, causing him to be more jumpy and alert, but also he stated to shake more. His eyes darted around his computer screen as he heard a feint tune play, it sounded like a music box. He saw glowing eyes at the door, and it scared him even more.

Before all the power went out. George went completely silent, his face seemed to turn completely white, his eyes widened, his whole body tensed.

Suddenly, a loud, high pitched screaming came through his headphones as Bonnie appeared on ten screen, jump scaring George.

"WHAT THFIEHHEHEVVVB?!?!" He screamed super loud as andom words flew from his mouth and he tore his headset off of his head as fast as humanly possible. His heart rate was unhealthy, and he could feel tears start to prick at his brown eyes. His breathing was rapid, he was scared. Who would create such a game, with twisted animatronics possessed by the spirits of children. The whole concept terrified him. He glanced at the screen, and forced a laugh.

"Alright. That's enough for me!" He said, holding is forced smile. He said goodnight to the fans and ended the stream before shutting down his pc.

The scream woke you, and you approached his door, knowing that it was just his game he was screaming about. But you wanted to check up on him, maybe even say hello to ten stream.

You saw him, sitting at his desk, his head hung low and his elbows on the desk as his hands rested on the back of his neck. His ears were red, and he was shaking. "George?" You said calmly. You had noticed the monitors were turned off.

George screamed and shot up, briefly seeing you at the door before thinking he saw Bonnie and accidentally tipping his chair over and falling over backwards, landing with a forced breath and a loud thud. "Oh my god Y/n, don't scare me like that!" He said, his breathing once again at an unhealthy rate.

"George, all I said was your name." You walked over to him, concerned. You helped him up and he fixed his chair. "George what's wrong? You're face and ears are red, and you look like you're about to cry?" You said, placing a hand on the side of his face.

"N-nothing." He said, looking at his feet. You moved your hand from his red face to his shoulder. "George, you're shaking," you said gingerly. "It's okay, whatever it is, you know that you can tell me. We've been together for a year now, you know I don't judge you." You said, pulling him into a tight hug, stroking his fluffy brown hair with one hand.

He hugged you back and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "You'd think it's stupid." He said, muffled into the hoodie you were wearing, which happened to be his. "George, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, we all do things; things happen to us." You said.

He huffed, which made your hoodie hotter for a split second. "I played a horror game on stream." He admitted, and he was dreading the videos that would be made about it. "What game?" You asked. You had started playing with his hair more instead of just stroking it, occasionally twirling it between your fingers. "Five Nights at Freddy's." He said quietly. "I don't do good with horror." He said even quieter.

You pulled out of the hug and put both your hands on his shoulders, looking at him, half smiling at how cute he was when he was scared. "George, you realize that's one of the scariest horror games right now?" You said. "Yeah." He looked down again.

"Georgie," you booped his nose, causing him to giggle a little and restore eye contact. "We all get scared of something. I happen to be scared of that game too, so I don't play it." You said. "It gave me nightmares when I first heard of it, and saw a gamer play it." You admitted. "And how old were you?" He asked, still embarrassed at the face that it scared him that much. "When I was nineteen," you admitted. "I didn't rant to anyone about it, I just kept my fears to myself." You finished.

"Oh," he said. "Wait is that why you were so jumpy for like a week?" He asked, and giggled. "Yeah, that was the reason." You laughed, remembering the times you had before you were a couple.

"It's okay to be scared of things, it's natural." You said. He hugged you again and mumbled, "Let's go to sleep."

You both made your way into the bedroom and slipped in the queen sized bed. All the lights in the house were off. "What made you play the game anyway?" You questioned as you cuddled the scared Georgie boi. "My fans pressured me to." He said quietly. You smirked and quoted a meme, "We all do things in the heat of passion, Jimbo." That caused both of you to laugh, you healed back your laugh to see if he found it funny, and when he laughed you let yours escape your lips.

"I love you Georgie." You said, kissing the top of his head. His hair smelled like your shampoo.

"I love you too, N/n." He said, looking up and pecking you on the lips.

You both rested there for a minute as your mind wandered.

"George..?" You said. "Yes?"

"Did you use my shampoo?" That caused him to nervously giggle. "Perhaps."

| (• ◡•)|

We jumped out a winNnnNnDddOOoOEwWwWW!!!!

Ahaha poor George.

Do y'all have any requests? Let me know! Pm me or comment them here!

Jeez I sound like an ad AHSHDHKS DIENDHJEBD