𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested by @Im_Deadly313
Hope you like it!!

Description: dream and y/n get into an argument
Tw: none

I didn't have to use any pronouns regarding the reader for this one, I hope that's not a problem seeing how it's 1st person pov.

(644 words)
~~~~~

;Y/n pov;

        It had been a long, lonely day of watching Netflix and sitting in bed. Clay had been streaming all day and I missed him. I wanted to spend time with him.

I got up and went to the door of his office before pushing it open quietly, and glancing around the room before entering.

He was too caught up in his game, intently watching and leaning towards his monitor as I watched his character jump from pillar to pillar. He was being quiet so I assumed he's focusing very hard, that and he didn't see me come in the room.

I shut the door behind me but jumped when he yelled in frustration, "NOO I CAN'T MAKE THIS ONE JUMP-"

How has he still not noticed me?

He sat back and just started chatting, so I decided to sneak up behind him. I tapped him on the right shoulder and moved quickly to his left side, and when he looked back in my direction he jumped a bit.

"Oh hey babe," he giggled, and I saw chat start talking about me. "You gonna be done anytime soon?" I asked, I wanted to spend time with him.

"Yeah, I'll be done soon." He said, picking his game back up and attempting the parkour jump again, to which he missed. "Can I try?" I asked, I sat in Clay's lap and got the jump on the second try. "Eeeeasy." I chuckled. "Oh c'mon I've done that like a hundred times!"

"I'm just built different." I said in a higher pitched voice, to which we both chuckled. "Okay, okay, I gotta get on with the stream, I'll be out in a bit." He said, clearly wanting me to get out. Why was he acting like this? Couldn't he give me a bit of attention after streaming all day?

"But I wanna stayyyy-" I complained, "Y/n please." I stood up from his lap, why was he suddenly being so cold? His voice wasn't his usual soft tone.

"So you don't want to spend time with me? What's different about this stream? I've been here many times before." I said, a sappy undertone in my voice. I saw him mute his mic.

"I'm trying to finish something up and you're going to distract me, please get out."

"Seriously, why are you acting like this?" I asked, he just seemed pissed off. "Acting like what?" He responded, "You know exactly what you're doing!" I shouted.

"Get out! I'm trying to finish something I said-!!" He yelled. He actually yelled at me. Ouch. What changed? We've been dating for two years now, and suddenly he's being mean to me, and over a stupid fucking game.

"Fine. Have fun with your stupid block game. What do I care?" I snapped back, and rushed out of the room with tears welling in my eyes, slamming the door behind me.

I went into our room and locked the door before jumping onto the bed and sobbing. What did I even do wrong? I ended up falling asleep after about half an hour, not even a knock at the door that whole time. And he said he would be done 'soon'. What a jerk.

I woke up to a hand on my shoulder, "Y/n, hey wake up." He said, "What do you want." I responded, not rolling over to face him.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to act out like that."

"Then what happened?" I sat up suddenly, moving away from his touch.

"I was just fed up with my game, okay? It was wrong of me to act like that, I'm sorry babe." He held his arms out for a hug.

I sighed and hugged him, leaning into his gentle touch as he stroked my hair. "I forgive you." I said, I could never stay mad at him for long.

~~~

I will try to have another one out soon! Love you guys <3
-kiwi