𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/u/n = your Mc username

Trigger warnings: none

Requested by Piggypoo78

(740 words)
~~~

George pov

Y/u/n, Dream and I were all recording a Minecraft video; It was just a Minecraft speed run. I was getting some cobble next to Y/n when Dream comes up and gives her a flower.

"Here you go, m'lady." Says dream. "Why thank you, night in shining armor." She shifted and bowed her head as she picked up the flower. I felt my face heat up a little. I like Y/n, so watching her flirt with Dream was difficult.

Things like this keep up throughout the speed run and when we're half way through the nether her shield breaks. "Dream!!" She screams. "Don't worry! I got you Y/n." He was quick to get in front of Y/n and block her from the blazes.

I killed the last blaze and have the rod to Dream. "Perfect, we have enough." Dream says.

We start heading back when Dream stops. "What?" I question, confused. "George, why are you being so quiet?" Dream smacks me once with his fist.

"I'm just concentrating." I say. "Okie Georgie." Dream called.

We beat the ender dragon with a time of 38 minutes. Pretty good for a three person speed run.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head out." Y/n says. "Goodnight Y/n!" I say. "Night." Dream says.

"User left the channel." The robotic voice announced.

"Alright George, I'm gonna go edit this video. Goodnight!" Dream said. "Goodnight Dream."

The robotic voice rang through my headphones again.

Not twenty minutes later I get a FaceTime call from Y/n. "Hey Georgie!" She said, her camera actually on her face. "Are you upside down?" I ask, chuckling.

"Perhaps." She laughs and sits up straight. "Anyway, George I wanted to tell you something." She had a flower in her hand. A rose, which happened to be my favourite flower.

"What is it?" I ask, wandering around my empty house.

"Well, I know you know that me and Dream flirt a lot," she started, and I felt my heart drop a bit. "And I wanted to let you in on that. So me and Dream have been friends since we we're twelve, and that's when we started our YouTube. But we both admitted that we didn't have a crush on each other, we just did it for the fans." She said.

"So your continuous flirting is fake?" I ask. She nods. "There's something I want to say too." I finish.

"Yeah?" She asks. "Well, after we started playing together I started to like you. And I really like, you. More than just friends." My face heated up as I sat my phone down on the desk, facing the ceiling. She did the same. "I really like you too." She confessed.

I smiled hugely. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Yes like, a billion times!"'she said, her voice getting higher. I was so happy! I have a girlfriend! I thought she liked Dream for the longest time.

We talked all night. "I'm gonna fly to New York and see you." I say. "Send me your address because I want to leave soon."

"Only if you bring me one of your hoodies." She says. At this point we both have our faces back on the cameras, and we were both still blushing hard.

"I'll bring you two." I say, and we share a laugh.

The sun began to come up for me and I told Y/n to get some sleep. "I will, but you need sleep too." She said.

"Well my sleeping schedule is completely fucked. I'll get around to it sometime." I said.

"George, that's a no no word!" She pretended to be very offended.

"Oh no! I must burn for my sins." I say dramatically, putting the back of my hand on my forehead.

"No." She said, but it was adorable, the way she said it. Hell, she's all around adorable!

"Aww." I say. "What?" She questions. "You're cute." I respond.

"You're hot." She teases.

We both giggle before she makes me get some rest.

I press end call and fall asleep dreaming about my girl. I have a girl. I think to myself. And she's beautiful and perfect, funny, kind, and loving. We're going to have an amazing future. I think as I drift off.

▼・ᴥ・▼

Requests?

Coming up next: ANGSTY GEORGE OOP-