𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

I'm so sorry this took so long to get out!! I've been busy all day and haven't had much inspiration these past few days. This was requested by Piggypoo78

Warnings: none

Words: 672

...

Y/n's pov

Nick and I were streaming in our survival world and things were starting to get chaotic. I could hear Nick reading wild donations that people would write, either causing me to wheeze or trying to hold back a laugh.

"Thank you for the dono, SappyNappySimp. (It's just a random name lol) Wow, 69 dollars, nice." He began reading the donation. "Will you please just admit that you and Y/u/n are together, it's so painfully obvious and y'all both live in the same state." He laughed. "I don't know are we?" He asked.

"Wow Sapnap, I thought you were single." I laughed. "I did too." He said, causing both us us to laugh.

The chat continued going on about is being in a relationship, but we didn't want to reveal that we were actually together. We had been for three years.  But we wanted the fans to wonder.

I finished replanting the farm and headed to the survival house to see Sapnap afk reading donations.

"Tell Y/u/n she's stinky. No, I can't tell her that, she smells nice." He said. "How would you know?" I laughed, pitting some seeds into a chest.

"Because girls aren't stinky, girls smell nice." That caused me to laugh. "Oh yeah? What do girls smell like?" I asked. "Flowers." He said. "What kind of flowers?" I asked. "Roses." He said.

I laughed and punched him in the kneecap with a beech sapling. "Ow! Why'd you do that?" He asked, actually playing the game instead of just reading donations. "I found your child." I pressed Q and threw a sapling at him.

"Wow," he said. "Who's the mom?"

"You." I said, which caused both of us to laugh. "I had no idea." He said. "Sapnap you need to get your life in check."

We played and talked about random things until Sapnap decided to end the stream.

I turned off my pc and headed into Nick's recording room. "Hey, it's like one a.m are we gonna watch a movie?" I asked, walking over to him. "I have to send some recordings to Dream because he has to edit a video and he needs my point of view." He said.

"How long is it going to take?" I whined, climbing into his lap facing away from his pc, resting my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on mine and replied, "it's gonna take a bit, it usually goes through pretty slow and I have to make sure it doesn't stop cause Dream has to get done editing."

"Aw okay," I started to get up but he hugged me close to him, almost tipping the chair over. "No, stay." He whined into my shoulder. 

I giggled at his cuteness and kissed his cheek.

An hour later the files sent and we were able to watch our movie.

Nick picked me up from the chair and I wrapped my legs around his torso. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked as he made his way to the living room.

"Jurassic Park." I said. He set me down on the white couch -which surprisingly had no stains on it- and turned on Netflix.

"When are we going to tell the fans that we're together?" I asked, snuggling up next to him as he put an arm around me, rubbing my shoulder with his thumb. "I don't know, I kind of like our relationship being a secret." He said.

"Me too, even though the fans are bustling about us." I laughed.

"Yeah." He said, and turned on the movie.

About half way through the movie I fell asleep. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and I heard nick mumble, "I love you N/n." Before I drifted off.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yay another sapnap! Hehe I'm a soft gorl