𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Something I came up with one night.

Description: Gogy has a nightmare and y/n is there to comfort him.

Trigger warning: mentions of self harm

(Play song when said)
(601 words)
~~~

George's pov

      My heart races as I desperately run to the edge of a cliff, hearing Dream's cries for help. It was like Minecraft, but it was real life. I reached my hand down to pull him up. He took my hand and I managed to pull the tall man to safety. I hug him and he hugs back, thanking me for saving him in time.

We break the hug and I pull out my sword, he does the same. It was dusk and our survival base was at least a thousand blocks from here. We fight off mobs and kill almost every one, being mindful of the dangerous ledge.

"We need to head back!" Dream shouts as he starts running, but as I start behind him I hear the sound of something behind lit on fire.

BOOM

I was blown off the cliff by a creeper! I see Dream at the top of a cliff, his hand reached out to me, and he had tears streaming down his face. I'm yelling as I realize Dream can't save me. "HELP ME!!!" I scream as I jump awake, my heart rate so fast I'm shaking.

In the moment I realized what the dream had meant. If I had never gone to Y/n for help, I would have been too far gone to have been saved, I could have killed myself, but I didn't. And I'm so grateful for the life I have. I only now realized that Y/n was at my side.

Y/n pov

"HELP ME!!!" I jolt awake as I hear a scream coming from down the hall. I kick the covers off of me and I rush into George's room. I see he's in a panic and I'm quick to his side.

"George." I say calmly, putting a hand on the side of his face, wiping a stray tear with my thumb. I rub his back with my other hand, looking into his eyes. "George, hey, I'm right here. You're okay." My words seemed to bring him back to earth.

"I'm sorry," he says, barely above a whisper. "It was just a nightmare." He says shakily. I look him in the eyes with sympathy and comfort. "It's okay, I get them too." I say. It was true, I've had plenty of bad dreams before.

(Play song)

"Y/n, will you stay with me?" His broken voice asks. "Always." I say, crawling into the full sized bed with him. He lays right next to me and rests his head on my upper chest, almost on my shoulder.

I wrap an arm around him protectively, rubbing my thumb in circles to comfort him. He reaches across my stomach to hold my hand, and I don't hesitate to grab his and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"Will you sing for me?" He asks. And I clear my tired throat before singing, and it's surprisingly clear for two in the morning.

"Sippin' on straight Chlorine"

This song means a lot to George.

"Let the vibe slide over me"

He listened to it during dark times in his life.

"This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical"

It's the song that made George try his best to stop cutting himself.

"When I leave dont save my seat"

It made George want to start a new.

"I'll be back when it all complete"

It made him seek help. From me.

"The moment is medical, moment is medical"

I'm the one that told him to listen to this song.

"Sippin on straight Chlorine"

And I helped George through his toughest hours, his weakest moments. And I was so happy I could help him.

I finished the song and placed a kiss on his soft brown hair before whispering, "I love you Georgie." And leaning my cheek on his head gently and falling asleep.