𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/U/N = your Mc username

Trigger warnings: none

(620 words)
...
Y/n pov

I was streaming with Nick when he decided to go manic mode. "I'm putting a poll up. Burn down Ponks tree, yes or no." He said as he typed.

I stayed silent, not wanting any part in this. "Sapnap," I said. "Yeah?" He responded. "Don't do it."

"Oh, I'm not gonna do it. You're gonna do it." He said, looking at the poll results. "No." I refused.

"The chat voted no. I need to watch something burn." He said before disappearing from my sight. I hear him as he talks, burning the forest. I go back to my survival house and do whatever until I hear Sapnap do another poll.

"The chat said no again. But everyone is going crazy." He says. "Y/U/N, come here."

"Why?" I question. "Just meet me by the tree."

I started singing the hunger games song, not legit singing but kinda just making a joke. "Are you, are youuu commin to Le tree, where they burned up a man, they say who burned down three, strange things did happen here no stranger would it be, if Ponk burned you, for burning up his tree."

I was at the tree and I crouched approaching Sapnap with my shield up. He threw me a flint and steel. "Light it up." He said. I shook my head by moving my mouse back and forth and I pressed Q to give back the flint and steel.

"Then die." He said, and started chasing me. "AHHHH SAPNAP NO!" I shouted as I tried to escape him. I left the server before he killed me. "Sapnap I'm gonna go, you burn down that tree all you want but don't make me a part of it." I said, and left the call.

Sapnap pov

"Alright chat here it goes." I climbed to the top of the tree and lit a few blocks on fire before mlg water bucketing back to the ground.

Y/n joined again, and she re-entered the call as well. "SAPNAP NO!" She shrieked and tried to stop it, but to no avail.

"HE'S GONNA BE SO MAD!!" She panicked. "Oh well." I said.

But she logged back off and walked into my room before taking my mouse and leaving the server. "You're a duce!" I yelled. "Okay guys, I guess that's the end of ten stream!" I said, and ended the stream.

I took off my headsets and picked up Y/n. "Hey!! Put me down!" She demanded.

I chuckled and refused. I carried her outside by the pool. "Don't you dare throw me in!" She said, and she had a death grip on me.

"Okay." I said calmly, before jumping in with her still clinging to me.

It took a few seconds but we both surfaced. "DAMN YOU NICK." She laughed.

I laughed and swam closer to her and put my hand on her face before she got all dramatic.

"Oh, oh Nick don't touch me there, Nick." She joked, causing both of us to laugh.

I kept my hand on the side of her face and leaned closer as our lips connected.

We began to sink because neither of us were treading water.

We pulled away and started treading again. We both laughed and swam to the edge of the pool. The water was warmer to the air, seeing how it was midnight.

"Dude, he's going to be so mad at you!" She said again. I laughed. "Yep!" I agreed.

We both got out of the pool and changed into some dry clothes before deciding to watch a movie together.

~~~~

Idk where I was going with this, it was inspired by sapnap's stream the other day tho lmao