𝙸𝚖 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

H/c = hair color
F/c = favorite color

Trigger warnings: almost drowning

(749 words)
~~~

3rd person pov

Clay was having his friends over for a pool party. After all he had the biggest house, and a 10 foot deep in-ground pool.

George flew in from London, this was is third time visiting Clay. Nick, Zak, and Darryl were also invited. But the most important person there was Y/n. Clay and Y/n had been together for five years now. They live together in their massive house, and Y/n usually takes part in Clay's Minecraft videos. She has almost the same amount of subscribers as Clay.

It was 8:00 am and everyone was arriving at noon.

"Y/nnnn~" Clay said, brushing Y/n's hair out of her sleeping face. She opened her eyes and immediately saw her boyfriend laying next to her, running his fingers through her h/c hair. "Morning Clay." She said, looking into his loving eyes. "We gotta get up, everyone's gonna be here soon. He said. "Okay." She replied.

Clay sat up in bed and stretched, Y/n doing the same before they both started their morning routines.

Clay headed downstairs after brushing his teeth and his dirty blonde hair. He got out everything he needed to make waffles.

Y/n soon came down the stairs after him, smelling the delicious aura of breakfast.

They ate and chatted before finishing up and then tidying up the house.

George was the first to show up, he was wearing his navy blue swim trunks, and a light blue shirt. The rest of the boys showed up at the same time, seeing how they drove together. Rose, Nick's girlfriend, and Y/n were really good friends. They often made Minecraft videos together and did random things when she was in town.

Clay was wearing his green swim trunks with a loose white tank top.

Everyone headed out to the pool and they were having a great time, epic music was playing and everyone was splashing around. Screaming, yelling and talking all came from Clay's back yard.

Rose was wearing her pink bikini while Y/n had on her favorite f/c swimsuit.

Everything was going great until they were rough housing in the deep end. Y/n had gotten pushed underwater, no one noticed and she hit her head. She was a very strong swimmer, but things quickly got out of hand.

"Guys!!" George screamed. "EVERYBODY STOP!" George had taken off his shirt to get in the pool, as well as all the other boys. Everyone stopped at George panicking.

George swam down to the unconscious girl and picked her up bridal style and brought her to the surface quickly. As soon as he surfaced he yelled, "HELP. CLAY." Clay had been inside when this happened. Everyone swam to the edge and helped George get Y/n on the patio right out of the pool.

George was by her side, checking for a pulse. Zak had ran inside to get Clay, not caring that he was soaking wet. "SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" George screamed. Clay was quick to get to her side, unfortunately he was the only one who knew how to do CPR. Clay was panicking, everyone trying to help. He began chest compressions, praying to God that he wouldn't accidentally break one or many of her ribs.

30 chest compressions, 2 breaths, thought Clay. He did 30 compressions with one had on top of the other, then plugged her nose and lifted her head back to open her wind pipe before giving mouth to mouth.

About half way through the second set of compressions Y/n coughed up water and was able to breathe again. "Oh my god!" Clay said as she began to breathe. She started shaking and clinged to her boyfriend as he hugged her tightly. "Oh my god you're okay!" Clay exclaimed.

Everyone was talking and relieved that Y/n was okay. George was kneeling beside them. "What happened?" She asked. "You must have gone under when we were rough housing, George was the only one who saw you." Zak said. "George saved you." Clay said. "We both did." George said, talking to Clay.

Y/n was still gasping for air and thanking the dear people who saved her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really don't know, I got the idea while I was in the pool today hehe.

(Future kiwi: yeah I'm not sure what this is either)
-kiwi