•|• Chapter One

•|••|••|•

"Jungkook!" Sejin shouted standing by the front door.

Jungkook heard his manager's voice and quickly jumped up from his bed. He grabbed his phone, keys, and slipped on his shoes, before running downstairs.

Once he got downstairs, he walked through his living room to the front door where Sejin was standing. He took the coat hanging on the rack and slipped it on.

"Don't say it, I already know what you're going to say," Jungkook said, knowing he's never on time.

"I wasn't going to say anything," Sejin said, a tiny smile forming on his face.

"Sure, let's go with that."

"Come on before we never get there," Sejin urged, turning around and opening the front door to walk out.

Jungkook followed Sejin out to the car knowing what they were about to do.

A few days earlier, Jungkook had been in a meeting talking about his new album that was set to come out in a few days. The management wanted Jungkook to record something with a few fans in it, but they didn't know how to choose the fans or anything.

Flashback

"Okay, Jungkook-ssi, we want to record a new show for you. But because you are only one person there are only so many things we can do. So, that is why we want to be able to have some of your fans participate," The guy on the right said.

"But we know you have numerous fans and it would be almost impossible for you to pick just a few. This brings us to why we are here today. We need a way for you to be able to get a few fans to participate in your show. With everything being fair," Sejin finished.

"Okay well, do you have any ideas so far?" Jungkook inquired.

"Not really, we can't think of anything that would be fair to everyone," Sejin explained.

"Well I mean, I don't think it can be fair anyway. I mean how are we supposed to have foreign fans come here. I mean I can speak English well, but they probably can't speak Korean. I'm also guessing this show will be airing on Korea television. So everyone would need to be speaking in Korea for it to get watched by people," Jungkook sighed. "I know you want it to be fair, but I think we're going to have to keep everything happening here."

"What will fans overseas say when they hear about this though?" the guy on the right asked.

"They probably won't like it, but we can't do anything about it. We can always do something with them in the future. Maybe video calls or something, but for now we're going to have to stay in Korea," Jungkook suggested, knowing they would have to do something for overseas fans eventually anyway.

"Alright, I guess we can just do something for foreign fans later," Sejin nodded. "So do you have any ideas on how to get a few fans?"

"Well, you could use my new album. I don't know how yet, but you could maybe use it somehow," Jungkook proposed.

"I got it!" Sejin exclaimed. "We could put a phone number inside a few of them. Then bam they text you and you can ask them or tell them that we need them to participate in a show for you."

"Okay, that could work and we could just go off of pre-orders and how many albums you sold to Korea last comeback season," the guy on the right side.

"Alright, so we just need to get a phone number then because we are not using my personal one," Jungkook said, in case it got leaked or something. He didn't want to have to change it, he's done that plenty of times.