𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

I knew I was going to regret following her to her house-it was just going to be sex, and she would pack and leave. Claiming it's for my own safety. All I have ever done since I met her was free to fall when I am with her. Who does that? I have to remind myself she is the one who left, even if I lose my mind and be stupid whenever I am within two feet of this woman.

She opens the car door for me, and the night air blows against my face, the champagne brewing in my blood, like my desire for her. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have her on me, right?

I lower myself to the seat with my hand in hers and pretend that her touch isn't everything I have missed. Those simple touches, make my heart flutter. Even though my heart yearns for something more, I remind it that I am in control. Or am I?

I am left alone in the backseat to settle down as she talks with a guest, in preparation for us to go to her place. For a second, I nearly jump out of the car, back into the house-but something holds me back. Before I could move, she hops in and tells the driver to move.

"You should lie down. It will help with your headache," Yasmin said.

Who said I had a headache? I glance at the driver's gaze in the rearview mirror before responding to Yasmin, "I will rest my eyes a bit."

Heat bloomed in the pit of my stomach, as I gently rested my head on her lap, and her slender hand covered my hip as I leaned closer. At first, I thought she wanted me to go down on her, but she gently held my head, guiding me where she wanted me, which wasn't in between her legs like I was expecting.

I've never thought of myself as slutty, until now-even if it turned me on like nothing else. With my breasts pressed to her thigh, Yasmin whispers in my ear to try and be quiet. Waiting in anticipation, my body got hotter and hotter.

Yasmin slips her hand under the gown my mother bought for me, "Mother, at least the seduction worked," I silently whispered to myself. The car's music was all I could hear, but the adrenaline racing through me made me wonder if the driver knew what was about to happen.

She quickly picked a scarf that I did not know was there and covered what needed not to be seen. I looked up at her, and she seemed disinterested, keeping her focus on the road ahead. The sound of my underwear being torn was all I could hear as Yasmin told the driver to turn up the music, saying it was her jam. "Zara, are you feeling better?" She asks as she casually slides a finger inside my center of pleasure.

My lips opened wide as heat curled down my spine, taking my time before giving him an answer. "I may need to rest a bit more."

She smirked at me, her eyes filled with want and hunger, causing her desire to flicker to life. After a brief moment, she looked away and asked the driver to turn the music up, so she doesn't doze off, at the same time fiddling with my clit.

Her finger inside me, while her thumb strokes over my clit with immense pressure, caused me to bite down my lip to stop me from moaning out loud. I was trying so hard to hold it in. She pushes her finger in and out before going back to play with my clit, causing shivers to run down my spine. I could feel it.

I couldn't move or do anything but felt the fire build inside of me as she reaped the orgasm from me, holding me down as I exploded. I thought that was the end, but when I took a peek at her unbothered face, she pushed two fingers in, even deeper. I struggled with the need to moan, but I had to focus on the second explosion I was close to having. The warmth spread through my body in a wave, destroying all logic.

Every bit of orgasm left me shaking in her lap, with creamy clit as the car slowed down at her gate. That gave me no less than a minute to tidy up before stepping out.

"Once you tidy up, meet me upstairs," Yasmin whispered in my ears. "We have got to finish what I started."

Waking up in this bed, in Yasmin's arms, made me feel whole again

Last night, she gave me more than anyone would have, and that's how I knew she was the one. Yet, every bit of anxiousness about what could happen next came to surface all over again.

"Should I pretend that I am still asleep or go make you breakfast?" Yasmin said in a calm state, even though sleepiness was evident in her tone.

"As if you want to get out of this bed, leaving me here all alone," I mocked her as I shifted a bit in the bed. Laying on her bosom, I took a peek at her, smiling. It's been like ages since I tasted those lips, asides last night. And to think a few weeks ago, I made myself believe all that I felt was a charade.

It's real. Every bit of it was whole. The way she does everything to the way we feel for each other. My fingers found their way to her nipple, caressing it as I wondered if we could stay in this bed a little longer.

Before I could go on, the bedroom door flung open, which caused us both to jump. "Lolia," Yasmin uttered.

Jeez, Lolia had to just come and ruin everything

Jeez, Lolia had to just come and ruin everything... Who wants to know what she was doing there? Let's vote on that. Yeah, vote.