𝙰 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

This is not an update, but an announcement

I've seen an uptick in recent reads for this book, and it's incredible! I never thought that a Nigerian queer story would make it. So here I am; after a long debate with my writing senses, I'm going to dedicate a month to writing another Nigerian Queer Story.

The good thing is you'll decide which book I should write — the blurb for the two stories is below. If you're a new reader, you can vote before reading this book or read and then come back to vote. Leave a comment on the title you love best!

TITLE: AISHA, WITHOUT LOVE

Aisha is focused on what's important and not bothered about the first girl she kissed. They say you don't forget your first, but when she makes one have the best sex and then leaves - you'll do anything to erase her from your memory.

Three years have passed, and Emeraldine waltzes back into town like nothing happened. Except she's back for her mother's buka and no one else. Aisha wouldn't let Emelradine's presence distract her from her thriving buka.

But sometimes, life has a way of giving us what we don't want.

NOTES: Adult romance, second chance romance, forced proximity, stand-alone.

TITLE: QUEERLY IN LOVE

Abimbola is from an average Nigerian family trying to make ends meet. Her dream has always been to be a dancer, even though her family preferred she should become something better in their opinion. Luckily, she got a scholarship to the well-known Cape Verde School of Arts.

Evelyn Charleston is the adopted daughter of Senator Patience Charleston. After finding out that her biological father was once married to the senator, she takes her in — not because she wants Evelyn to have a better home, but for optics. Now Evelyn is off to college at Cape Verde, but on the condition that when she graduates, she'll marry one of the state's elite sons.

When Evelyn and Abimbola meet, their chemistry is on a different level. How would they explain to the world that they ought to be together and not apart?

NOTES: New Adult/College Romance, enemies to lovers, series (3-4 books).

Thank you so much for the love! I'll be responding to every comment as soon as I can.