𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

My bra, on the floor.

As she leaned towards me, I was breathing in so deeply. My eyes were wide with anticipation and excitement. I heard my phone make a ding from across the room, buried in my purse. Our lips quickly parted ways.

"You should answer your phone. It may be important," she told me.

"I am sure it's work." I stood up from the sofa, slinking over to the server next to my front door. I ransacked my purse, picked up my phone, and looked at the screen. "I told you it was work," I said. I frowned as I read the text.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she noticed my face.

"Just work stuff," I replied.

"Oh. Today is a Saturday. Don't they let the boss lady rest?"

"Don't worry. I am just going to ignore it." I turned my phone to silence and stuffed it back into my purse. "It's not urgent, and I'm having too good of a time with you."

Immediately I sat back down-she drew me close to her. Her lower lip hung slightly off her upper lip, and as soon as my face came closer to her, our lips tenderly met a soft and sweet kiss. A kiss that I had been eager to consume since I first saw her swallowing her drink out of nervousness. I closed my eyes and melted into her, moaning a gentle little whimper as I felt her warm hand press down against my own. I could feel my stress fade away as we kissed, my fears and my doubts draining away. It was only us at that moment. I didn't want to worry about what day it was or what time it was - I just wanted to live in the moment.

After a moment, we pulled back from one another, opened our eyes, and smiled. I giggled bashfully, girlishly, taking a deep breath to still my thumping heart.

"So... Dominos?" she asked with a smile, lightening the mood up a bit from the romance I believed we both felt.

Later that evening, with an empty pizza box sitting on the center table in front of us and a movie playing on the television across the living room

Later that evening, with an empty pizza box sitting on the center table in front of us and a movie playing on the television across the living room. We cuddled close under a blanket on the sofa, making out with one another with lust in the air. I had slipped into some casual lounge pants and a tank top. She, on the other hand, was unclothed, except for her underwear. Our bodies warmly collided with the blanket, kissing with a soft, wet, smacking sounds.

I realized that Bella's hand pressed to my chest, softly massaging my breast, giving it a squeeze as our tongues connected. I couldn't help myself as I moaned into her lips, enthralled by her gentle embrace. I began arching my back to make it easier for her to reach my breast, which was braless. Eager from her petting, I slipped my fingertips, brushing her naked skin with my palms, and then descending it to her entrance.

"Ah jeez," she moaned, squirming unconsciously as she felt my touch. She spread her legs slowly, welcoming me in, her hand creeping up and trapping me against the side of her face as we kissed.

"You are so wet," I whispered.

"Mmm," she said, wiggling her body.

Giving her lips a gentle pinch, I sensually pressed my mouth against hers again, and I started another long, lustful kiss, with our bare skin somewhat sticking together as our entire bodies met. "You don't think we're moving too fast, do you?" I asked with caution, definitely not ending what had just begun.

"No," she said matter-of-factly, pulling back from me for a moment. She smiled lustily at me, with her bright eyes, looking into mine, twinkling with desire.

"I just don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you," I said, kissing, petting, and fondling with her tits. "You know, we just met and all."

"Who's to say I'm not taking advantage of you?" she posed with playfulness. "I've got something for you."

"Ok," I agreed. Our kiss slowly ended, our bodies shifting back from one another momentarily.

"I'm good at going down here," she said. On the word 'here,' her fingers slipped between my legs and gave me a light pinch through the fabric of my pajamas.

"Can I?"

"You definitely can," I said, pulling my pajamas down to the ground.

"Let's do this," I said, feeling a chill run up my back, wrapping my arms around myself and hugging. My confidence increased with Bella, even though I knew it was her confidence with herself that inspired a similar effect on me. She smiled sweetly at my proposal and climbed around me, positioning herself between my legs as I widened to let her have at it. I felt her finger touch my private flesh, moving up and down. I sighed contently and took control of myself in a tight embrace.

"You've got a perfect slit," she mentioned. I felt a powerful sensation between my thighs, damp from her love, rising inside with a sense of deep longing.

"Ooh," I moaned softly as she traced a single finger across my moist slit, tenderly splitting my lips with the length of her finger and gently caressing me. I couldn't help but close my eyes, a youth orchestra inside my head, showing how great my excitement was. It had been a while since I had received such sexual pleasure. I was bursting with a yearn for Bella - the girl was driving me wild.

Her mouth lay on top of my clit, slurping at my wetness. Her finger caressed me indolently, enabling me to be creamy with pleasure. Eventually, she pushed against me with a strong motion, split my lips around her finger, and entered me with ease.

"Oh God," I groaned, slightly twisting my ass against the sheets below. My inner thighs were moist and sticky, my pulse was pounding, and my breathing was getting more and more intense. "I'm coming."

I wriggled through my orgasm. Then, she softly kissed my pussy lips with her wet lips in a gentle and caring gesture. She lifted her head from my lower half, looking up at me, gazing at me. The smile on her face reflected her joy at how far she had driven me to this height of climax.

"Ok, Bella, it's time for me to show you what I've got."