You scare him

Dean: You know how much he loves the Impala so you got washable paint and made it look like you dropped pink paint on it! You wipe your hands off and head inside. You trash the jacket your wearing because it has paint on it and hid it behind a vending machine. You walk inside and see Dean sitting in a chair you walk around him and wrap your arms around his shoulders and lay your head on his shoulder.
''Baby please don't be mad.''
He stands up and stands in front of you.
''Why would I be mad.''
Your about to tell him when Sam walks in.
''Dude your car is pink!''
''Sammy what did you do?!''
''Nothing I swear!''
He looks at you and runs outside. His eyes go wide and he looks scared.
''My Baby! What if it doesn't come off?!''
You break out laughing and  he turns to you.
''What's so funny?''
''Don't ever scare me like you did again, oh and it comes out with water.''
You smirk and hear Sam laughing and grab your jacket and walk back inside.

Sam: You knew he was afraid of clowns so you got a clown doll, like a human sized clown doll, and put it under the covers of the bed you were sharing. You hide outside and wait for Sam to come back you see Dean coming up and wave him away he heads inside and sees the doll on the bed he nods his head and gets what your trying to do. You see Sam and hide more until he walks inside you peer into the window and and watch him go to the bed you can see Dean watching too. He leans down and throws the covers off thinking it was you. He screams and runs out of the room you come out and lean on the wall for support.
''(Y/n).'' He whines at you
''Suck it up Moose in a cup!''
''You know I hate clowns!''
''And you know I hate spiders so were even.''
You take the doll and throw it at him. He shrieks and runs inside.

Castiel: He didn't know it was to scare you but you wanted to get him back anyway. You had Gabriel help out with it and Sam and Dean. You made it look like you were changed into a demon. You had a demons trap on the ceiling. You called Cas in the Impala and leaned on his shoulder. You all got out once you got to the motel and all went inside you got stuck with the trap. Cas turns to you and speaks
''(Y/n)?''
''Yes?''
''Why can't you move?''
This gets the attention of Sam and Dean. They look up to the trap and you see it.
''Dammit!''
''Your a demon!!'' Dean yells
''Yes ok I am I'm sorry I never told you.''
Dean pulls out Ruby's knife and walks toward you. Cas goes to stop him but Gabriel grabs him. Dean gets closer and Cas tries to get out of Gabe's grip but can't. You nod at Gabe and your eyes flick black then nothing you walk out of the trap and hug Cas.
''Don't ever trust Dean again.''
''Don't ever scare me like that again.''
''Deal.''
And you seal it with a kiss

Crowley: You took one of his suits and called him.
''Hello beautiful.''
You turn around and point to the ceiling. he looks up and sees the trap. 
''That's cold darling.''
''No this is.''
You grab the suit and and a pair of scissors. You see the look of fright on his face and put the scissors closer. Your about to cut the sleeve when he yells.
''Stop!'' 
''No more putting me on the ceiling or anything to do with heights!''
''No promises''
You cut a little bit until he speaks again.
''Alright! Alright I won't ever do it again.''
You smile and put down the suit. You hand him the scissors and he cuts the trap. He walks out and flashes back to hell.
-------------------------
This was a request!
~Jay <3