He hits you part 2

A/n: Alright guys I get it if they hit you you wouldn't stay, you never come back because it's a bad sign. I get it okay? I wrote theses when i was twelve TWELVE. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm going to be honest I'm close to deleting these two parts because I'm tired of it. If I come off as bitchy and salty it's because i am, I keep getting the same shit. So dont be surprised if these parts of the preferences go.
~ Jay
----------------------

Dean: You were sitting in a bar after what happened with you and Dean. You see someone sit on the seat by you. You turn to see Dean and turn away from him.
"Baby I know I messed up and you have every right to ignore me. I just wanted to say I love you and I'm so sorry."
He gets up and leaves, you run after him and hug him from behind. You feel him turn and hug you back. You two stand there for awhile until you pull away and look at him.
"Don't ever do that again."
"Never in a million years."
You lean up and kiss him and smile into it.

Sam: You had been at Bobby's since that night which was like a couple days ago.
"I'm going to the store."
"Alright Bobby."
You sat on the couch reading, a few minutes later there's knocking at the door. You grab the gun from the table and put it behind your back, you walk over to the door and open it.Sam is standing there with his hands in his pockets.
"Hey."
"Hey."
There's a silence and Sam speaks up again.
"Can I come in?"
You let him in.
"Listen I'm-"
He doesn't get to finish because you kiss him. You pull away and look at him.
"I'm still mad."
"I know."
He leans down and captures your lips once again.

Castiel: After what happen with Cas you went to Dean since you were closer to him. He pulled you into a hug and let you cry on his shoulder till you calmed down. He decided to watch a movie with you to help cheer you up. it was working but you were still upset. When the movie ends you tell Dean good night and head to you room. you lay on your bed and feel someone sit next to you.
"I'm sorry for hitting you I don't know what happened to me."
You sit up and look at him.
"You really hurt me Cas."
He look down then back up at you. He leans over and hugs you. You hug him back. He pulls back and kisses you, he pulls away and speaks.
"I'm so sorry."
"I know you are."
He lays down next to you and pulls you into his chest and kisses your head as you drift off to sleep.

Crowley: You lay in your bed after what happened and put demon traps all over your room. You hear someone cursing and sit up to see Crowley in one of your traps. He looks over to see you looking at him.
"Darling let me out so I can talk to you."
"You can talk from right there."
He sighs and rubs his hand down his face.
"I'm sorry for hitting you I wasn't thinking. I love you and I never want to do that again."
You stand up and walk over to the edge of the trap. He try's to move but can't. you grab the knife from your waistband and cut the trap to free him. he grabs your face and slams his lips onto yours. When you pull away your back in hell with your king.
------------------------
~Jay <3