Castiel

How you meet:

You were sitting in the impala while Sam and Dean were getting a motel room when you here a flutter of wings by you.You turn to your left and give a little shriek.He gives you a confused look while you just stare.

''Where are Sam and Dean.'' he asks his voice lower then expected

''Getting a room...I'm sorry but who are you?''

''Castiel, i'm an angel of the lord.''

''Ok.''

You sit there in silence waiting for them to get back

''I'm (Y/n) by the way.''

''Hello (Y/n)'' he tells you with a smile

You prank him:

You were sitting in your motel room alone when Cas appears in front of you. You jumped then sighed.

''You scared me Cas.''

''I'm sorry i did not mean to frighten you.

''Its fine what did you need?''

''Dean asked me to check on you.''

You nod and it goes silent.You got and idea and hopped off the bed and grabbed some whipped cream and gathered some on you hand and went behind Cas. You tapped his shoulder and smeared it on his face he looks at you confused while you laughed.

''Why did you do that (Y/n)?''

''Its called a prank its something humans to to each other for laughs.''

He looks at you then walks forward. He grabs your face then smears the whipped cream on his face on your. You laugh and try to get away but he hold your head in place. He pulls back and has a triumphant grin on his face. He kisses you then pulls back and your blushing like mad.

''You taste sweet.''

''Well i'll be pleased to inform you mister angel, so do you.''

He finds out your also a hunter:

You went on a hunt with the Winchesters. It was a simple salt and burn or so you all thought. You were fighting with the ghost while Sam and Dean were trying to dig up the bones as fast as they could. You were hitting it with the iron rod until it vanished and reappeared behind of you. You quickly turned while it was about to stab you in the back but since you turned it stabbed you in the shoulder.You scream and pull the knife out of your shoulder and drop it on the ground. It grabs it off the ground and is about to stab you again when someone appears in front of you. The ghost bursts into flames and you fall to the ground.

''You never told me you were a hunter.'' a familiar gruff voice says

''You never asked,but your right I should have told you i'm sorry.''

He bends down in front of you and heals your shoulder.

''It's alright just tell me next time.''

''I will I promise.''

He pulls you into a hug and you hug him back

How you sleep:

Since he doesn't sleep he will cuddle with you. You lay on his chest while his arms are around your waist he'll rub your back and you just lay there enjoying your time together.

He takes you on a hunt:

You were actually on a hunt with the boys when Cas took you to the house where the werewolf was staying.

''Cas why did you bring me here?''

''So I could help you kill the werewolf.''

''So you wanted to hunt with me?''

''Yes.''

''Then you should have told me before.''

He was about to reply when you hear a bang from upstairs. You pull out your gun and check to see if you have and silver bullets. You and Cas then go up stairs. Before you can get step off the last step you tackled and your gun flies out of your hand. You look up to see it on top of you.

''CAS GRAB MY GUN!!!''

As you fight to get it off you and not bite you, you turn to see Cas grab your gun and shoot the werewolf on you. It falls on top of you and you push it off. Cas offers you a hand and he takes it helping you up. You wipe the blood off your face were it scratched you and turn to the angel.

''Next time let me know before you take me to where the monster is ok?''

''Ok i'll inform you next time.''

You sigh and walk out the door as the boys come in.

''Lets go to the motel I need sleep.''

Sam and Dean look to you, to the dead werewolf,then to Castiel confused.

You get suspended from school: (For this one your Cas's adoptive daughter)

You were walking home from school, well more like the motel your staying at with Sam and Dean.They stand as your guardians when Cas is not around. You unlock the door hoping there on a hunt. Your hopes are crushed when you see them around the table with Cas. You sigh and they turn to you.

''(Y/n) why aren't you in school?'' Sam asks when you shut the door

''I got suspended.''

They look at you surprised except for Cas who looks confused.

''And why did you get suspended?'' Dean asks

''Well Gabriel decided showed up at school and made it look like I started a food fight in the cafeteria, so then they suspended me.''

While you were telling this to Dean, Sam was explaining what suspending was to Cas.

''So they threw you out of school because of Gabriel.'' This time it was Cas who said it.

''Yes Cas it was.'' you tell him with a sigh

He just nods you look at him confused so do the brothers.

''Aren't you going to yell at me or something, or even ground me?''

''I don't see why I should you did nothing wrong so you don't need and punishment.''

You all just stare at him.

''Ok then i'm going to take a nap.''

''(Y/n)?''

''Ya Dean?''

''Turn around.''

You turn around and are met with a face full of shaving cream from Cas.

''DAD!!''

He just smirks at you while the boys laugh.

''That was for putting what do you call it, lipstick on me.''

You laugh and wipe of your face and put the cream on your hand in Deans face. Maybe being suspended wasn't all bad.
-----------
~Jay <3