You almost die part 2

Dean: You wake up to Sam and Dean taking about who knows what.You get in to a sitting position and grab your pillow ready to throw it at him. Deans back is to you,your about to throw it when Sam looks at you. You put a finger over your mouth and he turns back to Dean. You throw the pillow and he goes quite while Sam laughs. He turns and looks at you then at the pillow on the ground he grabs it and throws at you.

''Don't ever do that again.''

''The dying or the pillow?''

''Dying''

You smile and he walks over to you and kisses you and you whack him with the pillow again.

Sam: You wake up in the motel room you and the guys are staying at with Cas staring at you. You fall off the bed and Cas help you up and you sit on the bed.

''You need to be careful.''

You give Cas a 'are you serious face' and lay down on the bed. The door opens and Sam and Dean walk in.

''(Y/N)!!''

Sam runs over to you and pulls you into his chest.

''I thought I lost you if Cas didn't show up I don't know what would have happened.''

You smile and turn to Castiel.

''Thanks.''

''You are welcome I must go now.''

You turn to Dean and try to push Sam off you.

''Saaammm!!'' You whine

''Nope.''

You just smile.

Castiel: You wake up in the hospital with Dean sleeping by the bed.You put your hand on your neck and feel a bandage on your neck. You see Sam and Cas walk into the room you smile and but a finger to your lips, you grab your pillow and whack Dean with it. He jumped to his feet in a defensive position. You and Sam laugh and Cas walks over to you while Dean glares at you.

''You feeling ok?''

You look over at Cas, you turn to Dean then back at Cas.

''Now that your here.''

You hear Dean making gagging noises and laugh.

''Yes i'm fine.''

You look at Sam and smile.

''Don't think I forgot about you guarantor.''

He shakes his head while your just happy to be here.
------------------
~Jay <3