He finds out your also a hunter

Dean: You were on a hunt for a couple vampires in the town and went to the house where they where said to be. You got into the house and where looking around when you heard the door open and hid in the door way waiting for it to come through the door to the living room. You wait with your knife to your chest ready to kill them. They walk through the door and you presses the knife to its neck.

"Whoa wait a minute were just looking around."

"Dean?"

"(Y/n)?"

You lower you knife to your side and look at Sam and Dean in front of you.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here. It's dangerous here you shouldn't be here. You need to go." Dean tells you

"Your here for the vampires aren't you." You tell him

He looks shocked while Sam tries to come up with something

"Umm.. well we're here because...."

"Don't try it Sam I'm not stupid this is the only reason you two would be at a abandoned house like this. I know your hunters because I am you two are big in the hunting world. Word gets around. Now we can either gank these sons of bitches or we can die your choice."

With that you walk away to look for them. After you kill them you have to explain to Dean and Sam. It was a very interesting conversation.

Sam: You were sitting quietly at home when be door opens. Not expecting anyone your hunter instincts kicked in and you grabbed your gun. Before you get to the door your grabbed from behind and taken to your living room.

"Hello doll face."

You turn to see a guy then his eyes turn black. Sam and Dean walk in with holy water and throw it at him. He shouts and let's you go and you run over to Sam and Dean.

"You need to leave."

"Sam we'll be fine."

He looks at you then back at the demon. It starts to run at you and then is stopped it looks up and sees a demons trap.

"You bitch! Your a hunter!!"

"That's right so suck it black eyes!"

You start with the exorcism and then it leaves the guys body.

"Well looks like I just stole your hunt."

"Your a hunter and you never told us?" Sam asks

"You didn't tell me that you were either do its fair.Now get rid of the body and I'll make some coffee and we will all talk about this after I call Bobby."
------------
~Jay <3